1

Yauvani

January 24

"Oh please, he's obsessed with that girl, like every other guy here. I should've known," I sighed, climbing onto Xzania's loft bed.

She looked at me, with an expression I knew all too well. She did not believe me, she was more shocked than I was. Honestly, she thought he really liked me.

"Well, maybe I can help. There's this kid, he was asking about you and if you were talking to anybody. Want his snap, or no??"

I shook my head. I'd had enough of people for this weekend. Opting to scroll through my phone instead, I clicked through Twitter and Instagram. Being bored is real, Xzania had her boyfriend and CiCi had gone home for the weekend with Tristan. With no open dorms or goo weekend trips, this Saturday night was looking pretty, boring.

"tatums19"

Hmmm. I guess I may as well add them back.

Immediately after I tapped "accept" my phone pinged. Opening the snap I clicked out of the app and turned to Zania. I mean I was not entirely surprised at what had happened, just annoyed and wondering where it had changed. He had wanted to hang out no more than two weeks before, what happened? I guess I'll never know.

"Well, I think he is stupid. Just talk to someone else, just take KJ's snap and number," Zav said looking up from her phone while still on FaceTime with her boyfriend.

I shrugged.

She took that as a yes and texted KJ, and gave him my snap. Within minutes he had responded and I figured may as well. From the way this evening was going it wouldn't hurt to try and at least maybe have a conversation with someone.

At least an hour later I got an Instagram notification, a follow request.

"t_herdd"

I tapped accept without a second thought.

Sigh, it was going to be a long weekend. With Zania gone for a game tomorrow and most of my other friends busy, sitting in my room until meals looked pretty much like the next three days.