Prologue

Hey!

My name is Max.

I am twenty-seven years old and I recently got a job at a bank. I have a girlfriend but she's been in a coma for the last six months.

You would think that I don't have much to tell you except for how she ended up in a coma.

But I am gonna tell you EVERYTHING.

My "girlfriend" is actually my step-sister. I tell everyone at my new job that she's my girlfriend so they will leave me the fuck alone.

People are just...

Both our mothers are dead and so is my father. Her beast of a dad is in jail for grand larceny. Nora always shielded me from his wrath.

A motorcycle accident left her comatose but I utterly refuse to give up on her! Her care is very expensive though, so I had to supplement my income.

Therefore, I'm a whore.

And not in the way that some trashy Insta-parasite tries to make her sad sex life sound cool but in the literal sense of the word; a prostitute.

I work for one of the City's most sophisticated escort services that cater to men who enjoy other men's company.

My customers are mostly rich old queens, closeted gays and bisexuals, or couples that just want to spice up their sex life.

I'm regularly wined, dined, taken to the ballet or the Opera, and then fucked to the best of their ability. My ass is not cheap, however, they pay five thousand bucks for my services.

At first, I said I was doing it for the money but the honest truth is that now I'm also doing it for the thrill.