Chapters 1

It was dark, Blood we're everywhere..

I'll was sitting alone in mines living room, Watching mine parents dead body limp in pain. While hanging form the ceiling.

I was basically trapped here, Put though so much hell of hurting other, Because if I didn't obey him.. I lose what dearly to me.

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-------------------------
The beginning just Starting🌺

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐-‐‐‐-----------------------------

It started at a small age, I'll was Wondered the streets with a smile on my face. Can't waiting till I'll get home, Cause when it turn 3:00 pm then he appears!

I made it home, And ran upstairs passed mine parent. I then open mine room door, As I was out of breath looking around.

The room was empty, Till I felt a hand behind me wrapping around, Giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"There you'll are mine little fawn.
I was worried you gotten lost from your first day of school?"

"Nope, In matters of fact everything went great. Though I didn't get a chance to make any friends yet, But that doesn't matter because I got you."

I looked up at the spirit, with pure joy Placing a smile on mine face.

"Y/n, Promises me. You will never leave mine side, So will be forever souls bonded."

He lends out his hand, For me to take. But I never knew it would lead to so much consequence.

Until now,
I'll couldn't hide because eventually..

He'll will just wind-up finding me. And punish me..

He'll was always there, watching from the distance. Something I couldn't even explain...

A couple of year has want by, And my parents was worried about my well being. Everytime they came up to mine room to check on me, they heard a little argument going on. Like if I was talking to myself, They'd would open the door, Which would him vanish off.

"Y/n hon, Are you? Okay?"

I stayed quiet, As mine mom walked up to me. And sat on my bed trying to comfort me.

"If you'll having a problem with anything? Like school,Or bullied, Or sexual insulted. You know, you'll can talk to me."

She said calmly, Which made mine angry come down a little. She was always there for me But I knew she couldn't do nothing about this.

"Thank mom, but I'm fine for now. I'm really am.."

I smiled at her before pushing her outside my room, Locked it.

"Oh O-ok darling, Just be downstairs for dinner tonight."

She said passed the other side of door, As I sighed in relief

"Yes, Mom.."

'You're parent really due care for you. What if I have broken them?'