Part #2: sneaky.

You try to get Toga off of you, but she wouldn't get off. You try sitting up then she decided to get off of you. You go to the kitchen and realized that your neighbor was watching you guys the while Time.
Toga: Awe! Why did you leave me? Can you come back and I won't take too much blood?

You didn't want to say yes and you didn't want to say no. You let her cut you on the finger. She takes the blood and drinks it, turning into you.
Toga: Look! I'm you now! How do I look?
You tell her that she looks great and she squels. There was a knock on the door and you look to see who it is. It's the police! You hurry and take toga, bringing her to your closet to hide.
Toga: Who's at the door?
You tell her that the police his here and that she has to be quiet. She agreed. You slowly walk to the door and open it.
Policeman #1: Hello, Y/N! We are here because we had heard that you have the murderer in your house. May we have a check?
You said yes and went to your room. The police look everywhere except for your room. They went ahead and went in your room. They kept on looking and when they finished, they were about to leave until... Oh no! They were headed for the closet. You thought to your self and you had nothing. They opened the closet door and...
To be continued....