Twelve

"You're crying, what's up?" Arthur continued immediately.

"We can't. Can not. I am disappointed." Catrine said a little softly while in tears. The tears slowly fell and wet her cheeks. Arthur awoke from his sleep and immediately wiped Catrine's tears.

"Stop crying my little angel." Quiet Arthur, rubbing Catrine's head leaning on the grass. He then raised Catrine's head to lean on his thigh. However, Catrine could not hold back her tears. Even though he didn't get to it, he felt very sad. And who knows what makes him so sad.

"I want you not to be hated. I want you to be safe. " Catrine continued.

"Never mind, you cry instead. What is the reason for my love? Oh yeah, you know? Being the creatures in this book seems fun huh? I want." Arthur muttered as he continued to rub on Catrine's head.

"I like you more like this. I don't care who you are, how you are, I will still like you who are like this. Do not ever change."

"Actually, what's the problem, Catrine? Why is your face suddenly so worn? You're so ugly like that. But still funny. " Arthur said, pinching the right cheek of Catrine. But Catrine remained silent.

"You're still silent? What can make you smile? " The instant Arthur said that, Catrine immediately got up and left. However,

"Bukk." A thick book involuntarily fell from the Catrine bag. Arthur took it immediately. At first, he would return it to Catrine. But, he already left. Arthur was slightly curious about the book he was holding. He too began flipping through the book. Suddenly, a small book fell from the book. Apparently Catrine slipped the book again there.

Arthur took it and began reading the title of the book. It says 'THE DARK FIRE DEATH FIRE'.

"Hay Catrine? You look pale, are you sick? " Just arrived, he had thrown a warm greeting at Catrine. Apparently, Catrine continued to inhabit it. His face was really pale. He also looked a little shabby. Like many problems preying on his mind.

Catrinepun sat beside Arthur limp. He immediately leaned his head on the padded table. Visible, Brenda and Fred were walking hand in hand. They joke together.

"Hay Arthur," Brenda greeted warmly. Arthur smiled at Brenda. The moment he looked at Fred, he showed a look of hate.

"What's wrong Arthur?" Brenda asked inquiringly. Arthur turned his face to Brenda.

"Is he your girlfriend? Be Careful! He can do things to you. He is a jerk! " Arthur said while continuing to show a cynical look. Brenda just stunned to see Fred and Arthur's behavior that made him confused. While Catrine, she just sat limp. Previously, he had never seen Catrine like that. At first, he wanted to return the book that had fallen yesterday. The book is also like a diary. However, he did not understand with his handwriting. The things that were there astonished him. His intention, he wanted to ask about that, however, he didn't want to disturb Catrine who seemed to be sick.

~next~