Boyfriend's Sister

Requested by Somedumbteen

Rhianna Pov

"Hi I'm Rhianna I'm 17, in high school I also met my boyfriend Drew, he's the funny , weird but in a good way weird. But today is the day I'm going to meet his family members for the first time. We been dating for 2 months."

Drew Pov
"Hey Rhianna are you gonna be ready to meet my family after school, oh yeah I have a sister the same age as us, her name is Danielle, she goes to school with us, but I just don't know where she is right now, or she's in class I guess or just skipping. But I think you two will get along, hopefully become friends.

Later meeting the family

"Drew's Mom:Hi hun, how are you??

Drew's Dad:Hello Drew has been talking about you for the longest

Danielle:Hi Rhianna, your more prettier in person, Drew you better keep this one before someone snatches her up *winks*

Rhianna: *Blushes* thank you

Danielle's Pov
"Hey Rhianna you should come hang out with me, I wanna get to know you more". I be seeing you walking down the halls at school, and I can't help but to stare at your butt, it's really nice and plump. But I don't know if Drew told you I'm bisexual as fuck, and what exactly do you see in Drew ? You know don't even answer that question. "I want you, your sexy as fuck Rhianna, nice titties, you also have some nice looking kissable lips.
Danielle:Can I kiss you?
Rhianna:But what about Drew?
Danielle: Fck Drew I can make you feel better then Drew can
Rhianna: okay we can kiss
Danielle: good now come sit in my lap and kiss me
Rhianna: *Sits on Danielle's lap making out*
Danielle: *starts groping on Rihanna's booty, playing with her breast*
Rhianna Pov
"Damn your an amazing kisser, and oh yeah I'm also bisexual as fuck too. Put your number in my phone, we should do this more often, even though I feel bad for Drew but we haven't even been together long anyways. Let's take this further.

No Pov
"Danielle licks and bites on Rhianna's neck, leaving a trail of hickies down to her belly. mmhnnmm f-ffuuuck , Here mama I got a mouth gag I'm gonna use and I'll even handcuff you👅. "Let's take these shorts and crop top off of you. Ouuu you came with no panties on, what where you planning to do hmm?"
"Danielle puts Rhianna over her lap, gets her whip, spanking her bottom."
Mmhmm o-ooo fffuckkk. What nice juicy titties you have, Danielle starts licking and sucking on Rhianna nipples. Even nibbling on them to get a reaction.
Ssshh Rhianna, Drew is still here but I really don't give a fuck if he sees or hears.
Drew Pov
"Danni, what's that noise and where did Rhianna go??
Danni: Fuck you want Drew, Rhianna is good, she wants me to tell you it's over between y'all cause she's with me now so buh bye fuck outta my room."

Danielle Pov
"Mmhmm a nice shaved 😺, just how I love it." I'll try not to hurt you too bad.
"Suck on my fingers so it'll be nice and wet."
"Danielle fingers Rhianna, hitting her g spot, making her moan out loud, Danielle sticks her tongue into Rhianna's jewel making her cum instantly.