Prologue: Benjamin's Revenge: The Birth of Ivan The Maker

TRIGGER WARNING - VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL CONTENT

Saint Petersburg, Russia – October 31, 2007

It was a dark and stormy Halloween night in the backwoods of Saint Petersburg, Russia. In the backwoods, there's a 19-year-old boy named Benjamin Chernyshevsky and his parents, Alex and Jolene. The family constantly kept fighting and abusing their son, but that changed one night.

Ben was in his room as his parents kept arguing. He cries. He could not take hearing his parents arguing anymore, and the worst part was that they were going to take it out on him at the end of their argument,

'They're so fucking annoying and cruel, what did I do to deserve this.' Ben says to himself as he bawled himself up more and kept crying. He gets violent thoughts. Ben wanted to hurt them, give them pain and suffering. Suddenly, he started to get an idea. He got out of his bed and went to his closet,

"Fucking finally," Ben says in a thick Russian accent. He took the pink box out of the closet and opened it. Inside was a pink frilly dress, white tights, a long blonde wig, and a porcelain doll mask. Ben's breathing started to become unsteady. He was turned on by looking at them. For some odd reason, dressing up this way was a turn-on, and he could not help his sexual ways and just accepted it.

He went to the mirror and looked at the dress. He was turned on and wanted to try it on until he heard a loud banging on his door. He quickly put the dress in the closet and went to bed.

"Ben! Get your ass out of the room. It's time for dinner!" The banging started to get louder. Suddenly, the door flew open. Ben bawled up again as he saw his dad look at him.

"Didn't I tell your dumbass to get out of the fucking room?" Alex yells at him.

"Yes, sir..." Ben says nervously.

"Then get your ass downstairs, now!" Alex says as he slowly leaves his son's room. Alex closes his door and shakes his head in anger,

"Fucking faggot..." Alex says to himself as he heads downstairs. After Ben's father left the room, Ben started to get angry and threw his stuff across his room. His violent thoughts come back. Tonight was the night he was going to kill his parents.

"Those bastards are going to get what they deserve..." Ben says as he gets his stuff back out of the closet. He takes everything out of the box and smiles sinisterly.

"Hello, what's this?" Ben says as he looks inside the box again and sees a pink lingerie set. He looks at the door, looking back at the set, smiling sinisterly. He came up with the perfect idea.

Meanwhile, Alex and Jolene were watching TV and eating their TV dinners.

"Where the fuck is he?" Jolene asked annoyingly.

"I'm going to find that faggot," Alex says until suddenly the lights go out. Alex realizes the power went out. The storm was getting worse.

"Fuck, I'll be back," Alex says as he gets up from his seat. He went to the basement and checked inside the fuse box. He noticed someone cut the cords,

"What the fuck?" Alex says until he hears noises from upstairs.

"Jolene! Stay up there! Something's wrong with the fuse box!" Alex says as he quickly checks the basement to see if he can find anything to fix it. Little did Alex know someone was watching him. Ben stared at him, smiling behind his porcelain doll mask, and went upstairs.

Ben went back to the living room and looked at his mother. Behind his mask, he gave her an angry look and slowly walked to the kitchen. He took the butcher knife and slowly went back to the living room.