Chapter 7 - Hogwarts Express

Annabeth's POV
After getting our stic—wands, all seven of us decided to stay at the Leaky Cauldron for the night and then the next day we would go to Kings Cross.

Time lapse to the next day

I woke up the next day to find that no one else had woken up! Are you kidding??? Am I the only responsible one around here?

I quickly got dressed and ran to Piper and Jason's room.

I decided against going inside because I really did not want to see whatever was going on in there.

So, I knocked and yelled on the top of my lungs,  "WAKE UP YOU TWO!! I KNOW YOU ARE AWAKE! PROBABLY JUST LAYING THERE! AND ALSO. HURRY UP!!!"

I heard shrieks from inside so I continued banging on doors and screaming.

I eventually made it to Percy's room and barged in. "WAKE UP!" Percy didn't budge.

He only said, "Come on! Just one cookie!"
I was getting frustrated.

Nico appeared from who knows where and yelled, "ANNABETH IS DYING!!"

To my surprise, Percy woke up clutching Riptide. "Finally you're awake!" I said.

"Wait, what?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and explained, "We have a train to catch and it's 10:30 am! So get dressed!"

His eyes widened in realization and he quickly got up as Nico and I left the room.

At that moment I realized how much Percy loved me. He woke up because he thought I was dying. I smiled and joined everyone else who were also waiting on Percy.
                *                    *                  *
Percy finally joined us and Nico shadow traveled us to Kings Cross.

Thalia's POV
When we reached the train station, it was filled with mortals rushing around. I looked up at a sign which said 9.

Up ahead, I could see another sign that said 10. What? Where was platform 9 3/4?  Was this a troll? (Cough cough Uncle Rick)

Everyone else seemed to realize it too so we decided to walk around a bit and see if we could figure it out. Thanks for being so specific Hecate. I thought.

Just then, a woman with short red hair walked past us saying, "Come on you lot! You'll miss the train!"

More redheads followed so I guessed it was a family. However, two people were also there, who had different hair color.

We snuck up on them and my mouth fell open as I saw two redheads run straight at the wall but instead of crashing, they went right through.

I glanced at my friends and they were thinking the same thing I was. These people were wizards.

After all of them left through the "portal thingy" I said, "Okay so we know that's how we get to the platform. Who wants to go first?"

Jason answered with, "Piper and I will go. Then Percy and Annabeth. Then you, Nico, and Leo."

We nodded and watched as Piper and Jason disappeared on the other side.

Annabeth and Percy went next, holding hands, they also disappeared. Finally, Nico, Leo, and I all stood together in a horizontal line and Leo counted down for what he called "dramatic effect" I rolled my eyes.

"3.. 2.. 1!!!"

We all charged and right when we should have hit the wall, we appeared at a busy train station, overflowing with wizards and witches.

A bright scarlet train with the words "hogwarts express" stood there. I stared at all of it in awe.

Percy, Piper, Jason, and Annabeth motioned for us to come forward.

"Well?" Percy asked.

"We get on the train." I said, stretching out the words so he would understand.

"Shut up Pinecone face." He replied.

"Do you know what a t-r-a-i-n is?" I
cooed. "Let me explain in terms that you would understand. You see, remember that show for  toddlers called "Thomas the Train?" Well, it's like-"

"Guys, shut up and let's go! It's almost 11!" Piper told us.

Percy scowled at me and I scowled back. With that we climbed onto the train just as it was beginning to move.

Heyy Demiwizards! More than 50 reads!! Yay! I didn't think that people would actually read this so thank you! 
VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, FOLLOW.
If you dare...