Chapter 4

Hey guys! I know all the other chapters were boring so here's one to make y'all happy.

Hermione woke up on Thursday. She was mentally exhausted. She wasn't getting school work to do and she didn't have Harry.

P.S. She doesn't talk to Ron anymore.

She remembered seeing a library on the way here. She decided she would eat some breakfast and then leave. When she went downstairs Draco was laying in the couch while biting into an apple

She had to admit he looked kinda cute. What no! What we she thinking? He was the enemy. She went into the fridge and took out 2 eggs. She whisked them and placed them into the frying pan. She did not notice Draco staring until she turned around.

"What Malfoy?" She spat. "You look like  a great cook for a mudblood." He answered. She rolled her eyes at him. She then diverted her attention back to the eggs.

When they were done she took a plate and ate. Minutes after she finished she went back upstairs and went to shower. She got in the shower and turned on the cold water. She hated hot water so much.

All her thoughts left her mind and she was relaxed. She didn't even realise that someone else was in the bathroom. She only realised when she felt the hot water on her back. "What the hell Malfoy?" She asked.

She came out of the shower and dried off. He was still there. She catched two hand fulls of water and threw at him while shouting "Water fight!" Draco too filled his hands with water and threw at her. Soon enough the bathroom was a complete mess.

Draco stopped and stared at Hermione. What is he staring at? Hermione thought. "Um Granger." Draco said pointing at Hermione's body. She then remembered that she wasn't wearing any clothes. "Oh shit."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hey hope y'all enjoyed that chapter. Thank God it wasn't as boring as the other chapters.

Remember to:

Vote
Follow
Comment