♡︎ | Koushi Sugawara

Sometimes, you make me feel like I actually have a chance with you

But when I try to take that chance

You make me realize I never really did

Request by Mistuji

-

To you, and everyone else, it was very obvious. How could someone not notice? There was barley a scene where you two weren't together. You stuck by his side no matter where he went. But it seems he was the only one who didn't notice.

Koushi Sugawara, your first and only love.

You've know him since forever basically. Even though you were two years younger than him, it didn't stop your love from growing.

Wherever he went, you had followed.
It was a game of tag.
And you were it.
But no matter how much you chased, you could never reach the setter.

When he told you he had gone to Karasuno after middle school, you immediately took action to make it in.
Surprisingly, the entrance exam wasn't as hard as Shiratorizawa's entrance exam.

Once you became a student at Karasuno High, your first goal was to become the volleyball's team manager.

"You must be Y/n-Chan," a girl with glasses sweetly smiles. "I'm Kyioko Shimizu, the current team manager. Sugawara-San says you want join in, am I correct?"

You slowly nod, trying to analyze the third year's beauty. You had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. Where did she come from? The Heavens?

"H-hai!" you blurt out. "I-I would love to join by being a manager! As long as it's alright though!"

Kyioko's chuckles. "Of course it's alright, you're very cute Y/n-Chan. It'll be fun with another girl around."

"T-thanks," you reply flustered. "So you said that Koushi mentioned me before.. Has he said anything else about me?"

"Hm," she says, trying to clog her memory. "I don't remember much, but I remember him saying you were basically his younger sister. Nothing bad though, so you don't have to worry" she laughs.

"Oh," you reply. "That's good, I guess."

-

Your first few weeks of being a manager was pretty interesting. You became good friends with the 'freak' duo pair, Kageyama and Hinata.