Momceit

If you're confused, check out the chapter "Head cannon" then guess what this is.

Warnings: Remus and swearing

(Virgil's six and the others are [insert age older than six]).
************************************
Third person P.O.V.

It was no secret that Deceit had a soft-spot for Virgil. He would let that boy get away with murder and he knew it. The dark sides would often mock him for this but he couldn't find a single part of him that cared.
***

It was a particularly warm day and the dark sides were having a normal afternoon, which surprise-surprise wasn't that normal.
Remus had hit his brother over the head with a book and then proceeded to act out an entire musical above Roman's unconscious body, whilst the others watched and ate popcorn. Occasionally cheering or booing.

Virgil, being six (and a weirdo) clapped and laughed hysterically. It scared the snake-like boy.

"Remind me, why was Roman here in the first place?" Deceit asked, both really confused and bored.

"I shot him with a water-gun and told him to "catch me if you can," Answered Remus disturbingly-cheerful as he did a twirl.

Deceit rolled his eyes playfully,"You're hopeless,"

"Thank you,"

He was about to retort, when he was brought to Earth by the sound of a loud thud followed by wailing.

His eyes widened in shock and he looked to his right to see six-year-old Virgil clutching his knee, in a heap on the ground and bawling his eyes out.

Deceit was straight into action. Discarding his food and flinging himself off the indigo couch, he slowly crouched next to Virgil and in his softest voice asked,
"What happened, Virgil?"

" I f-fell, I-it hwurts!" The smaller boy replied in between sniffles.

"Well no shi-"

"-p, no ship!" Deceit hastily censored Remus, glaring at him. He then cautiously scooped up Virgil in his arms and carried him to the sink in the kitchen to check damage.

" Now, can you show me where it hurts?"

Slowly nodding his head Virgil rolled up one of his pant-legs to reveal a small
cut and larger bruise.  The six-year-old's eyes widened when he saw the tiny wound and asked,
"Am I gonna l-live?"

"No,"  Remus and Deceit replied in unison. Virgil was silent for a second before breaking into hysteric sobs.

" Dammit, I meant yes. Sorry, sorry, you'll live,"

"Boring!" Huffed the trash-boy as he walked past, which was met by a death-glare from Deceit- who had began to clean the cut.

Finally, after five minutes, he had successfully cleansed the wound, put a colourful bandaid on it and kissed it better -for strictly "medical" reasons.

Virgil grinned, "Thanks dwaddy!"

"W-what?" Stuttered Deceit, his cheeks turning a shade darker from embarrassment.

"Are you okay dwaddy?"

" I umm- uhh-" he searched for words, "REMUS HELP ME-"

Remus walked over, gave Virgil a pat(ton) the head before saying "nope, you're on your own,"

"I, uh *sigh* Virgil, I can't be your dad. There's already a dad side and that's Patton. I suppose I could be your stepdad but that would be ridiculous and-" he continued to ramble.

Meanwhile you could practically see the gears turning in Virgil's young mind.
"-so do you understand that I can't be your dad?"

"Yes mommy!"He chirped joyfully. Jumping down from the kitchen counter and leaving the room.

Remus looked into Deceit's eyes and
began laughing more than he thought possible, and was practically crying,while  Deceit buried his head deep in his hands.

"Soooo, mom, can I throw Roman's body in the pond?"

"Ugh fine, but don't call me that!" Deceit snapped.

"You're the man, mom!" Remus snickered as he dragged his sleeping brother outside.

The snake-like boy sighed, waited till everyone was out of earshot and smiled to himself, it may not seem like it at times, but he loved his crazy family.
***
A few hours later Deceit was curled up on the couch next to a sleeping Remus, who had somehow fallen into the pond and was watching his chest rise and fall. He had already read Virgil a bed time story and sent him to bed.

Right then, Deceit had never been happier.

*************************************
Part two?

I think that was cute?

Word count:675

I hope you enjoyed and please dm if you have any requests.

Stay safe!

Cya~💕