Pretty and popular girls have awesome lifes - haha nice joke

I really thought it was fate.
Finally I could be happy again.
I could love again.

I was in school, my second year. I didn't really think too much of it because I am pretty good at school and don't have to learn too much. I just wanted school to be over soon.

How foolish of you

It was the second week and i was with my friends smoking outside. We laughed, talked and just had fun. School would start in a few minutes but we attend the same class so there was no problem. A few other students were outside too smoking next to us.

Pretty much 80% of the students here smoke. That's how we mainly make friends, joke aside.

I don't want to brag but I am what you would call the "popular girl". I don't know how that happened because that was me in first year too but in my other schools I was the quiet kid in class who had no friends and didn't talk.

So with that said there were a lot of boys talking to me and my friends. They were funny and we had a good time talking. One of them was rather quiet, maybe nervous and didn't even look at me. I thought he didn't like me.

We were hanging out more often with the boys, mostly the quiet one and his best friend Marco. Marco is from Brazil and my friend had a crush on him so we tried to hang out as much as possible. I wanted to help her get together with him.

As we talked a lot and went often out drinking together, the quiet guy came out of his shell. We talked a lot about us and became good friends. I never really saw him as more than that, even if it was now very obvious that he liked me.

It was a confusing time.

We found out that we had a lot in common and thought the same way about most things. I started to feel more.

Someone stop her

We kinda started to feel attracted to each other and we flirtet more openly. The school started to notice and gave their opinion. Rumors about us started to spread around the school.

He was a great student and most ahead out of all of us, he was handsome, not too much built but perfectly to have abs and broad shoulders, the teachers loved him, he was a dj, a fitness trainer, a bodyguard and is now a very good cook.

They said we are the couple. Like the head cheerleader and the football star quarterback are going together. It was like a damn movie.

This thought should have stopped you

We started dating after a week and openly showed our relationship. Even the teachers knew and wished us luck.

I didn't like the attention.

We went out a lot, had double dates with my best friend and her then officially new boyfriend Marco. This life was the dream every girl in school.

Stop now. Run

Then Corona started and everything went down.

We texted a lot and my mother allowed my boyfriend to sleep at my place the first week. Originally it would have been just a few days but my mother said it would be fine. I was nervös and hoped everything would go alright. My last relationships were years ago and didn't went well.

I was scared the same would happen again..

Guess you won the lotto

The week was over fast and everything went.. well. I hasn't had a good relationship until now so I had nothing to compare to.

It went too smooth

After he almost cried that he had to go home, we texted a few times. He always told me how much he loved me. Our relationship started a month ago and he claims he never loved someone as much as me now? I was doubting him. A crush and love are different stories.