Chapter 1

Izuku developed his quirk at the age of three but the doctors think he might have developed it at birth. When Izuku turned 4 he developed another quirk. His first quirk was regeneration to a very high degree. It allowed him to regenerate from a single cell. It would take 2 seconds to regenerate from a single cell. It was the best regeneration the doctors have ever seen. His second quirk had two properties. He can restore someones body to the previous day and could fully heal someone even if they are in a life-threatening situation. As long as they had a heartbeat he could heal them fully. The drawback was quite brutal in the doctors opinion. He'd feel 10x more pain than the person who received the wound. He theoretically could bring someone dead back by using his first property but his quirk found a way to make it painful. If the person is dead and he brings them back to life using his first property he would fell 20x more pain. 

Izuku's pain tolerance shot up drastically due to this. He could still feel pain but he didn't find it as bad as it would be for others. You could stab him and it'd feel like a flick. At the age of 6, he felt so much pain that he passed out for a second before his body jolted awake in pain. He used his quirk to revive a dead civilian who got caught in a villain attack. Looking at the grieving widow made Izuku's heartache so he just had to help. "That hurt, that was way worse than healing someone's broken leg," Izuku said to himself sweating. "How did you do that?" The man asked in awe. "M-my quirk. It allows me to heal people but I'll feel 10x their pain. I can only use that property if they have a heartbeat. As you may know, you can't really have a heartbeat when your entire upper half was squished. My first property allows me to rewind someone's body to the day before but I'd feel the pain at 20x which is why I passed out and woke up," Izuku states still sweating and holding his torso. To say it hurt was an understatement but he had to make it look like he wasn't in that much pain by staying calm to keep them calm. "Wait... you felt 20x the pain I would have felt when my torso was splattered? How the fuck are you not crying?" The man asks in awe. "I'm trying not to. I just thought that if I looked calm and collected it would make you two feel calm as well," Izuku states with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "Kid... Even if you cried now I would not think anything bad about it. You are 6 and you are feeling 20x the pain of your entire upper body being squashed," The man explains as he still looks shocked. "It's a good thing I have regeneration as well otherwise I'd most likely die from pain right now," Izuku states with a laugh to make it seem like nothing.

Izuku's regenerative properties gave him the ability to gain muscle definition and strength really quick because his muscle fibres tear he heals it instantly. This had allowed him to get a body that looked to be sculpted by the gods at the age of 15. He wants to become a hero so working on his bodies physical strength would help. He could easily defeat most heroes but would have trouble with some. He doesn't exactly have a strength quirk. Well, he didn't have one but a series of events led him to gain a quirk. He met All Might, healed him told him about the drawbacks, ran into him again this time it was when he went to save his best friend. He was deemed worthy of inheriting One for All and was able to use it at 100% instantly and was very good at controlling the output. He was stronger than All Might because of this.

Izuku could be seen standing outside UA's gates. "Izuku?" Katsuki asks looking at the mop of green hair. "Kacchan, how's it going? I developed another quirk the other week and it's quite strong," Izuku partially lies. It would be believable though seeing as he already had 2 quirks. "How come it only developed now?" Katsuki asks with curiosity. "It stockpiles my strength so I'm guessing it just needed to stockpile a certain amount before developing," Izuku states. Luckily Katsuki bought the excuse. "Well... I'm still going to come first," Katsuki says with a confident smile. "I wouldn't be too sure Kacchan. This new quirk makes me stronger than All Might," Izuku states with a grin. Katsuki didn't believe him.

Izuku can be seen standing outside City-B. He was stretching to warm his muscles up and then channels One for All all around him at 100%. "Go!" Present Mic says only for half of the city to be destroyed. "That was stronger than I expected... Sorry guys, you can go on ahead, I'll just take these points," Izuku states rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. 

Izuku felt the ground shake and sat up from the entrance of the city and looked around until he saw the 0-pointer. He channelled 50% and dashed at it and sent a kick at its head shattering its head. "That was kinda fun," Izuku states deactivating One for All and free falling. Soon he smashed into the ground creating a smoke cloud. When Izuku stands up he could feel he's missing an arm. He decides to not use his regeneration for a sec to see who helps, seeing as they could get some hero points. "It seems I've misplaced my arm... Anyone know where it is?" Izuku asked making people look on in horror. A guy with lilac hair and a sleep-deprived look made his way to him and so did a girl with brown hair and a natural blush.  "No using your quirks on me, please," Izuku states not knowing if they would try to cauterise it and the last thing he wants to do is rip his arm off. "Okay... keep calm, deep even breaths," The lilac haired guy said. "You know, you should get points for this for being heroic so how about this. I kinda like the fact that you two tried to help me so I'll have a chat with the headmaster so he can get you two the points you deserve," Izuku states looking dead serious. "That's nice and all but first we should help with that," The girl states. "I got it," Izuku says growing it back instantly. "Regeneration?" The boy asks in shock. "Yep, regeneration, heal and stockpile. Those are my quirks. My healing one comes with a drawback of feeling 10x-20x the pain they felt. I could bring someone back from the dead as long as I do it within 24 hours," Izuku states. "Mine allows me to make objects weightless," The girl states. The boy seemed hesitant to state his but did so anyway. "My quirk allows me to brainwash others," He says expecting the worst. "You must be low on points then... I hate the fact that this is a physical test. You deserve to be in the hero course with such a heroic quirk like that," Izuku comments making the boy feel shocked. "I'm Izuku Midoriya," Izuku says. "Ochako Uraraka," The girl said. "Hitoshi Shinso," The boy says. "I look forward to seeing you in class 1-A... I'll also try to give you two some of my points I should have a lot after destroying the city," Izuku states with a smile as he walks away.

To be continued...