...Help?

3rd Person Pov

It was another boring day in a town called Peach Creak

Another boring day at a high school called Peach Creek high where a raven-haired student is known as Edd, or more commonly known as Double-D. It was the same as every day, boring routine. He would wake up, in his boring plain room, take a warm shower then change into this same boring clothes that consist of plaid shirts and jet black jeans with the same black converse. He wore the same black beanie he wore every day. He grabbed his grey backpack and slug in over his shoulder before walking out of his bedroom and made his way downstairs. He walked into his boring kitchen seeing a note from his mother on the kitchen counter.

Good Morning Edward,

You're Father and I won't be back for three months, But I made sure to go grocery shopping before we left, And I left some money in my bedroom drawer.
See you soon 🖤

Love Mother

Edd laughed and shook his head throwing the note away in the trash. He grabbed his already made lunch from the fridge and walked out of the house with an apple for breakfast. He locked his front door then turned around and made his way to school. He sighed placing the apple in his mouth and plugged his headphones in and scrolled threw his phone until he spotted just the song he was looking for. He pressed play and placed the phone back in his back pocket.

He looked around sadly, seeing people meet up with there friends and laughing with them. Oh, how he envied it so, He didn't have a friend in the world to keep him company, to keep him sane. He had no one to talk to. He frowned, the only company he had were those bullies that wait for him at school every day. He sighed as he spotted Rolf, and Jimmy waiting for him at the school doors. He gulped and gripped his bag straps tightly, praying that they wouldn't see him, but luck was not on his side today as Eddy appeared behind him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder and guided him away from the school.

'At least I can look forward to one thing today.' He thought as he watched as Rolf and Jimmy walk forward with there fists tightened.

"I'll be dead by dawn.'

~Somewhere else~

A tall six-foot read head male walked out of his room only wearing a black sweater and black pants. He fixed his hair placing it in a snapback, grabbed his black bag, slung it over his shoulder, and walked out of his bedroom door, made his way down the hall and down the stairs. He walked through his quiet house and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and got the milk out and poured himself a bowl of cereal. To say he was nervous about going to a new school would be an understatement. He was calm...but frustrated. Making new friends was hard, but enemies...now that was easy. He smirked and thought about his first school fight, would it be epic? or a total waste of time? He smiled and quickly finished his bowl before tossing it in the sink, slid on his red converse, and made his way out of his house only to pause.

There walking out of the house across him was the most beautiful person he's ever seen. The male didn't pay him any mind and continued his way on the sidewalk, plugging in his headphones. Kevin smiled and followed him thinking of ways to approach him. Should he just walk up and say hi? No that's to weird. Maybe he should "accidentally" bump into him and apologize and spark up a conversation? Yea that seems like a good idea. He took a few steps away from him and was about to start jogging only to see a guy wrap his arm around the raven haired males shoulders. "Oh." He thought to himself as he looked down at his shoes, tightening his hands on his back pack straps. "So much for that idea I guess." He mumbled as he slowly walked past them and through the door ignoring the bell that rang down the halls signaling the beginning of hell. He looked down at his schedule and saw his first period.

"Marine Biology huh?" He shook his head and walked wandered down the halls and towards the door, he knocked twice and waited. Soon a pale slender hand slowly appeared opening the door revealing a wrinkly old lady who wore her hair in a bun even though strands of hair was sticking out from it. She wore a blue long sleeve sweater with white pants and blue flats.

"You are late to my class there for you must sit in the front." Kevin rolled his eyes and simply walked into the class not paying her any attention. He threw his back pack down and slumped into the seat leaning his head backwards.

Chuckle Chuckle

"What the fuck?" He opened his eyes and saw the same man from earlier sitting in the back and laughing with some other friends. "Huh, guess we're in the same period." Soon another two knocks on we're heard on the door. The teacher sighed and walked over towards the door.

"Finally now all of my students are here and I can finally get the lesson plan." She moved towards the sighed and Kevin gasped at what he saw. The raven haired guy from earlier looked horrible. His clothes were ruffled and tossed, his hair was frizzy and out of place.

"Oh my goodness Mr Edwards! Go to the nurses office immediately!" He nodded and turned around and left the class. The men behind Kevin tried to hold back there snickers but failed miserably. Kevin turned around and glared towards them. 'Oh they were gonna get it...painfully.' He thought to himself evilly. Soon class went by smoothly and soon enough the bell rang signaling next period.

"Remember to read pages 141 and 247 in your text books!" The teacher shouted but was unheard by the students making to teacher wonder why she even tries. Kevin stood up and placed all of his belongings in his bag before zipping it up and slinging it over his shoulder but before he could walk away a half was placed onto his shoulder making him pause in his tracks.

"Hey new kid! Got a second?" He turned around seeing the males from earlier. Why does he have his filthy hand on his shoulder? It disgusted him. He pushed the males hand off his shoulder and started to walk towards the door.

"Hey! Don't ignore me or it will end badly for you!" Kevin placed his hand on the doorknob and looked down. A wickedly evil smile appearing on his face.

"Oh yea? How badly?" Eddy growled and started to crack his knuckles before walking closer towards the male.

"Very badly." Kevin snickered and turned around to face him.

"I'd like to see you try. He turned and walked out of the classroom leaving the men stunned. Jimmy walked behind Eddy with his arms crossed.

"I don't think he knows who runs this school Eddy." Rolf nodded and placed his hand on Eddys other shoulder.

"Maybe we should teach him to respect others." The three smirked Evilly and made there way out of the classroom and to there next period.