Him And I

Y/n pov

I sighed putting in my uniform for school. I feel tired and sleepy as I was staying awake the whole night studying for today's test.

I lazily did my hair and grabbed my bag and went out of my room.

Glancing into the clock I went into the kitchen opening the fridge. Taking a bottle of iced coffee I headed out wearing my shoe.

I live alone in seoul. I have a brother who lives in China and my parents are abroad too for business.

I entered the school gates and went in straight to my classroom. Sitting down in my seat I quickly took my books out revising. This test is really important as we are seniors in high-school.

"yo!" I heard someone say and I looked up. I smiled and spoke. "hey." I said as the person sat next to me.

"did you study?" I asked. "you think I will?" I sighed. I'm not surprised that's always him. He never pays attention in class and always sleeps.

"yah you seriously need to pay attention sometimes. Your a senior. It's important." I said closing my book and sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders and rested his elbow on the desk. "I have an idea. Why don't you teach me. I might learn something like that." he said and I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"me?" I pointed at myself. He nodded. "maybe it might happen. Who knows?" he said flashing out his box smile.

"what do you mean?" I asked him. Then the teacher entered and he shrugged his shoulder. "later." he said smiling again.

"okay students hope you have prepared for the test." the teacher said passing the question sheets to the first row.

They passed it to the second row and then to our row. I saw Taehyung' face drop a little.

He looked at me helplessly. "help. Me please." he mouthed and I poked my tounge out at him looking back at my sheet.

Let him suffer a little. I smiled to myself and started writing.
_
I was alomst done with my test. I glanced at the boy next to me who was sleeping.

I got lost in his face for a moment. He is so handsome. I thought. I actually have a crush on this guy. This spoiled kid who is amazingly cute. It's been a long time but I never had the nerve to tell him. I fear rejection more than failing in a test.

I brushed off the thoughts and looked back at my paper. I quickly wrote the rest and handed in the paper just in time.

"okay time's up. Hand in the sheets." the teacher spoke and Taehyung woke up.

Wiping the corner of his mouth he handed in the blank sheet and sat back next to me.

"Kim Taehyung and Lee y/n come with me." the teacher said and I looked at Taehyung.

"what's going on? Did you get in trouble? Why am I here? Did something happen?" I whispered to Taehyung as we walked behind the teacher.

He shrugged and smiled. "why do you keep smiling? Your weird." I whispered again and he shrugged.

Then the teacher stopped infront of the principles office and turned around to face us.

"go inside and meet the principle." she said and I looked at Taehyung.

I slowly opened the door and walked in followed by Taehyung.

We bowed to the principle and he asked us to sit down.

We both sat down in the chairs and looked at him. "do you students know why you are here?" the principle said and I shook my head.

"Ms. Lee y/n you are one of the most relaible students in our school and we are proud to have you here." he said and I bowed my head a little.

Why is he saying this now? What's going on? I looked back at him and spoke.

"sir is something the matter?" I asked him. He looked at me and smiled.

"we have a request for you miss Y/n." he said in a serious tone. I blinked and spoke.

"what kind of request Sir?" I asked. "you have to take tuitions for him." he said pointing at Taehyung.

I looked at him and he was still smiling. Wait what?

"you meant teach Taehyung?" I said and he nodded. "it's actually a request from his parents. They called me to ask you." the principle stated.

His parent? Wait his parents work with my parents. Why did they ask me?

"his parents?" I said and looked at Taehyung who nodded. "eomma wants this." Taehyung said looking at me.

"so miss y/n do you agree? Are you willing to help?" the principle asked.

I looked at him then back at Taehyung. "okay I'll do it." I said and they nodded.

"very well then Taehyung I hope you will improve. I will be checking on you specifically and informing your mom about your grades. " the principal said and he nodded.

"you can go now." he said and we stood up and bowed to him before heading out.

"yah why did your mom want me to teach you?" I asked as we walked back to class.

"I don't know." he said looking down at me. "anyway when should we start? He asked looking at me.

We stopped infront of the class and I turned to him." wait for me at the school gate after school. I'll come after handing my notes to the teacher."

Then I turned around and walked inside." okay then." he said sitting down.

_

"Thankyou teacher. I'll be going now." I bowed and went out of the staffroom.

I walked into the corridor to the staircase. "y/n-ah." I heard someone say.

I turned around. "hanbin? What are you doing here?" I asked as he came up to me.

"going home? Let's go together." he said and smiled. "Thankyou but I'm a little busy." I said.

"oh... At least let me walk you out of the school?" he said with hopeful eyes.

I sighed and nodded. "let's go." I said walking down the stairs. He quickly catched up.

_
Taehyung pov

I was waiting outside the school gate for y/n. I'm nervous as hell. Although I don't like to study but being with y/n was amazing. I smiled to myself just thinking about it.

"hey Taehyung sorry I'm late." I heard someone say and I looked up. My smile faded. Y/n ran up to me.

"why is he with you?" I asked not trying to sound rude. Y/n spoke as Hanbin came up to us.

"he walked me out of the school." she said I nodded staring at him.

Kim Hanbin. We are rivals. He hates me and I hate him. He loves playing with girls so I don't like it when y%n is with him.

"Hanbin-ah I'll go now thanks again." y/n said and he looked at me and smirked.

"yeah okay I'll visit you someday." he said waving at her before leaving. He gave me a look went walked away.

"I told you not to be around him y/n. He is not a good person." I warned. She looked at me and pouted.

Cute. I thought.

"yeah okay... Let's go?" she said holding onto her bag.

I smiled and nodded. And we walked into the road.
.........