Pranked

I peer around the corner at Fred and George. A loud pop went off as they opened their books. I laughed, finally payback when the blew up my violin when I was in first year.
FLASHBACK
I had just got sorted into Gryffindor. I went to the common room and opened my violin case. A girl with brown hair walked up to me, I recognized  her from the sorting, she was the same age as me.
"I'm sure you hear this all the time, but I'm a fan." She said.
"Oh thank you, just let me go get my bow and I can play something if you'd like." I stated. She nodded and followed me up to the dorm. I found my trunk and pulled out my bow and went downstaira. Some boys we re on the couch talking. 2 of them looked older while the other 2 were from my year.
"I never got your name." I said to the girl.
" Hermione. " she replied.
"How can you be a fan of her when she's our age." A red hair boy our age said.
" she's a child prodigy, Ron, she plays violin. " Hermione shot.
"We would like to hear her play, Ron." The two older boys said, they were ginger twins, what are the odds of that. I lifted my bow to the violin there was a loud pop and red paint went everywhere, my violin shattered. Hermione gasped and I felt my eyes start to well up with tears. The twins exploded with laughter.
"How could you!" Hermione shouted at The boys. I lunged at the closest one and started hitting him as hard as I could. The other one picked me up.
"It was just a prank." One said.
"That was her grandmother's you idiots." Hermione said. The one that wasn't trying to wrangle me cast a spell and the violin magically came together. I fell limp wanting to grab my violin. I was set down and I scurried to my violin and craddled it.
END OF THE FLASHBACK
"You've both earned yourself a month of detention." Snape said with a slight smile. The twins looked at each other. I went to slink away. "That goes for you too." He said. I sighed. At least I got them . After all my classes were over, I began the trudge to Snape's class.t
"Why so glum?" Fred asked.
"Yeah, you got us." George said with a grin.
"Props to that."  Fred added .
"How'd you do it anyways?" they asked in unison. I sighed.
"I got me detention, and you need to stop leaving your books around the common room." I responded.
"it's not so bad." They spoke in unison once more.
"It's detention, I never get detention." I responded.
"With Snape we just have to clean the classroom." Fred said.
"It's easy." George confirmed. I sighed.
"At least I got you." I muttered. We walked into the classroom.
"I assume you filled in Miss Liza Hariet in on what detention entails." Snap said.
"Yes sir." They said at the same time. Snape rolled his eyes.
" this place better be spotless when I return." He rushed out of the room. The boys took out their wands, with a click of their wrist the room began to clean itself and within 5 minutes the room was clean.
"Told you it wasn't so bad." Fred grinned.
" his detention is the easiet-" George started
"Peasiest." Fred continued.
"Detention." They finished in unison.
"I wish I had my violin." I chuckled.
"We're starting to think you don't like us." They said in unison.
"I like you guys, just fine." I stated putting my hands on my hips. I was trying to hide the grin on my face but I couldn't.
"You hear that Fred?" George asked.
" I do George." Fred responded.
"She likes us." They said in unison. They approached me and they each placed a kiss on my cheeks. I felt my face heat up. My hands went to my cheeks. "Yep she likes us, likes us." They said.
" I-I never said that! " I shouted. "I just meant I saw you guys as friends!" I said, my voice still a shrill shout.
"Sure. " They said in unison. They didn't believe me.