Visit for the summer

The twins pulled me up a gravel foot path to a tall remote building. The view was wonderful and it was so quiet. I really loved it. As soon as we got inside they took me straight towards a ginger haired woman. 

"Hey mom, this is our friend Liza!" They said in unison.

"Hello there sweetie, Fred and George talk about you all the time." She beamed. 

"It's a pleasure too meet you Mrs. Weasley." I said happily. 

"Mum..." Friend said. 

"Can she stay in our room?" George asked. Their mom pursed her lips as if she was thinking, she looked to her boys then at me. 

"I don't see why not." She sighed. They drug me upstairs. I was unsurprised by how mess their room was. 

"You guys should really learn how to use a hamper." I said. With a flick of my wand the room began to tidy itself up. "You guys taught me that one." I smirked. 

"There's a lot..." Fred started

"That we taught you." Fred finished with a grin. My cheek felt red once again. Fred grabbed my hands and pulled me to his bed, he laid down and I straddled his hips. I felt him through his pants. 

"You should undress." George said with a grin. 

"What if someone comes in?" I asked. 

"They won't." They said in unison. I stood up and undressed. I felt so exposed. George came up behind me and cupped my breasts 

"You're so beautiful." He murmured. Fred undid his pants and pulled his length out. I gasped when George slid his fingers inside my entrance from behind. "Fred, I think you made her excited." George said. 

"Did I?" Fred asked smirking. I gasped as George spread his fingers inside of me. 

"George." I moaned out. He pushed his fingers deeper causing me to me to moan once again. 

"Stop playing with her, it's my turn." Fred shot. George slid his fingers out of me. I climbed on top  of Fred, lining myself up with his member. I yelped when Fred thrusted upward, entering me. Fred's hands went to my hips and began to move me with his thrusts.

"Oh my god Fred..." I moaned out. I felt George move behind me covering my mouth. 

"We need you to be quiet, or else we could get caught." George whispered in my ear. I nodded. George held my mouth shut as Fred thrusted into me. I moaned into George's hand. 

"George..." Fred moaned out. 

"Yeah." George responded. Fred stopped thrusting into me. 

"Spin around Liza." Fred demanded. I did so. Fred began to thrust into me once again. I moaned loudly and George undid his pants, he pulled his length out. He pushed my head down and pushed his length into my mouth. Fred went harder, pushing me into George and George pushing his length deeper into my mouth. 

"God, Liza, your mouth." George moaned. His length sliding in and out of my mouth. Sliding all the way down my throat when I tried to yelp when Fred pushed a finger into my other hole. I continued to moan as both boys moved. I felt myself rising up as Fred slamming his length in and out of me. I tried to yell out as I came, it just came out as a muffled shout. I felt Fred finish inside of me, and George finished soon after, filling my mouth and oozing out.  I leaned back resting on Fred. Ron ran into the room and paused before just turning around and leaving. I quickly pulled away and cleaned myself up and got dressed. 

"I thought no one would walk in." I said concerned. 

"It's just Ron..." Fred started. 

"He won't rat us out." George finished. 

"Are you sure?" I asked. They nodded. I hesitantly sat down on the bed.  "Is this is always going to be a secret?" I asked. 

"We don't know." They responded it in Unison. 

"Is this just a sex thing?" I asked. 

"Of course not!" They both shouted at the same time. It made me smile how adamant they were. 

"Kids, dinner!" Their mother asked. I checked myself in the mirror and straightened myself out before following the boys downstairs.  I sat at their dinner table. Ron was staring at us. I couldn't blame him, he just witnessed his brothers sharing his friend. I felt my face heat up. 

"How are you darling?" Their mom asked. 

"I'm good, Mrs. Weasley." I responded smiling. 

"You're looking a bit red dear, are you alright?" She asked. I nodded. 

"Yeah, just was a long trip." I chuckled. "You know how muggle travel is." I continued. Ron continued to eye me. We made it through dinner and we headed back upstairs.