Chainsaw

A/n~This story is based off of Nicks song Chainsaw. I thought it would be fun but sad to do and I really hope you like it. Also as your reading this play the song on repeat. Adds to the emotion I guess.
*********************
Nick was in pain. He hurt and basically gave up on himself. He didn't eat or do anything productive, basically all he did was make sure that he his levels were right but only just enough.

He laid curled under a blanket on the couch crying.

He hadn't moved from the spot sense everything happened and wouldn't unless it was to go to the bathroom.

He loved her with every single fiber of his being and all it took was some guy to rip her out of his arms.

Everywhere he looked it brought back memories of them together and it broke his heart into millions of pieces over and over again.

He would still see there pictures or small things like a coat she had left behind but he wouldn't touch it.

He was to afraid that if he did it would somehow leave or get destroyed meaning it would remind him that she was actually gone.

He cried himself to sleep most nights but those were the nights that he could actually sleep.

He was weak and had dark bags underneath his eyes. He didn't care about anything besides her and was numb.

He laid in a ball on the couch somehow convincing himself that she would come walking back through the door and love him again.

But he knew that wasn't the case because she was gone and there was nothing he could do about it.

Joe and Kevin came over making sure he was stable enough but he didn't talk and stared off into space.

When Joe and Kevin would leave it would make him sob into his sweatshirt many times, because he felt as if everyone was leaving him.

He wasn't good enough and that destroyed him because if he wasn't good enough for her or his brothers, what made him think he was good enough for his fans?.

He stayed this way and dragged on trying to claim the broken pieces of his heart but every time he would even put a piece together it was like another wave hitting him causing the pieces to break once more.

He lost weight, barley changed his clothes and told himself to let go of everything.

But the funny thing was, was that his sadness started to slowly burn into white hot rage. His tears weren't of loss, they were of hatred now.

He soon got moving but in the way he shouldn't have been. He would throw stuff and scream, he would break all of his things yet he still wouldn't touch her things.

He walked into the bathroom looking at the mess before him. His breathing grew ragged and he felt his body start shaking.

The anger over flowed and he punched the mirror causing pieces to go flying and his hand to start profusely bleeding.

He didn't care though because he couldn't even feel the pain. He was numb and he liked it this way.

He threw his hands out and pushed all of his stuff off of the sink and crashing to the floor. It made him feel better but not enough.

So he stormed out into the living room and chucked random glasses or furniture at walls and busted them.

Angry tears rushed down his face as the only things that weren't trashed was hers. So with a stab to his heart he grabbed the pictures and broke them in half.