Bubbly Echoes

TWs: Angst, Suicide, Drowning

Just beyond the small clearing in the forest there was a boy no older than 14. This boy known as Martin was sitting beside a lake. This actually lake was rather beautiful, it was quiet, had a few lilies, it was also relatively peaceful with its calming aura. However Martin wasn't the only one there that night, there was another person there hiding behind a tree watching Martin's every move. Deep in thought Martin was unable to notice this figure watching him. Martin was told that talking to someone helps, but alas he did not have anyone to talk to so he talked to himself.

"People say that talking to someone helps, but I have no one but myself. I guess I could go to the school counselor but I-I don't want to be a bother, and besides why would she help me it's not like she would if she had a choice, she has to help it's her job. *takes deep breaths* Anyways, I guess I should stop rambling now, the world doesn't need to hear my complaints when people have it much worse than I do."

Martin felt guilty for saying all of that when people literally have nothing, at least he had a house and food on the tablet for him. Walking towards the lake Martin takes off his shoes, and slips in. His last thoughts ever being at least I don't know how to swim. Falling deeper until he reaches the bottom. His echoes full agony wailing for justice. And the bubbles floating to the top, leaving Martin to drown.

Drowned.

Is what became of Martin.

The boy who drowned himself in the lake.

That was what they called him.

Satisfied, the figure that was watching Martin emerges from their hiding spot. Pressing the button, and ending the video recording. Walking over to the side of the lake they snap a picture of the shoes Martin left behind. Walking away from the scene the figure gets home and sets their phone down to charge. They then lay on their bed to take a power nap. Half An Hour later. The figure wakes up. Unlocks their phone. Opens Instagram. Makes a new post about the video and photo, the caption saying "Stupid Martin is gone now, he didn't even notice me ha!". This post gets a ton of likes and comments basically all saying finally.

A/N - Dedicated to @Random_User_Rules thx for the encouragement                                                        If you read this, could you comment on what you think of it, and idea suggestions I guess that's all. 

[Quote: "We are born to die. Our destiny is death. Life is pointless when you know of its outcome."]   

See ya in Hell~