nine

Luna had gone home and saw her sister on the couch

"I love you so much, Nina. I know i'm never around anymore. Let's do something, just us."

The girl smiled.
"I love you too Luna, can we have a move night?" Nina asked her sister.
Luna looks at her sister with a wide smile,

"I wouldn't want anything more."
——————————
It was the next day and Luna was looking everywhere for her boyfriend.

He wasn't at their usual spot, and he didn't text her. She kept asking every single person she saw if they had seen him.

Maybe she was overreacting, but she knew Polo, and they always text or call each other. Always.

The girl kept texting him, "Come on Polo, pick up the damn phone."

Luna had kept looking, when she went to the locker room to call him, she than heard a phone,

Polo's phone.

The girl ran up the stairs only to see a body floating. The girls heart had dropped.

"Polo!" the girl shouted, she ran and had jumped into the pool.

"Polo!" the girl cried. "Help!" the girl shouted. She saw Cayetana run into the pool.

"Luna?" the girl questioned.

"Help me get him out!" she yelled at the girl.

As soon as Caye helped get him out she tried doing mouth to mouth only for Luna to push her off of him.

"You aren't doing it right." the girl told the girl.

"I took cpr lessons, when my parents started leaving me in charge of my sister." the girl explained while continuing the procedure.

Polo's phone has gone off.

"Answer it!" Luna told the girl.

"Come on baby! Stay with me! Come on. You can die on me, we are supposed to be together. Come on Polo!" the girl cried.

Polo than woke up and started spitting out water, Luna smiled.

"It's okay. I'm here." Luna told the boy.

Caye saw Ander, "We need to call an ambulance!"