ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*🔖🔪🎠━━━━━ .。.:* H

❝ but, what would that do? ❞

͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

╔═══════════════╗
𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆...
the prologue of haunted ! 

𝐎𝐑 ;
in which
crybaby cortéz finds herself teaching and fighting for the ones just like her
╚═══════════════╝

RED...IT WAS EVERYWHERE, her shoes, her dress, her face, the lights, and her hands. It dripped and smeared and flashed everywhere she looked. It was like it followed her, and it wouldn't ever leave. No, it would never leave, she made sure of that. Made sure that it stained her skin, that it haunted her mind.

The young girl scratched at her skin until it was raw and picked at the dried liquid under her nails. Her toes squished uncomfortably in her shoes as the red flooded them ever so slightly.

Could she ever get rid of it? Would it be impossible to forget?

Maybe if she scrubbed hard enough —— no, no that wouldn't work, because every time she closed her eyes she could still see it, every time she inhaled she could still smell it.

Bleach, maybe if she used bleach or ammonia it would make the smell go away.

But nothing, no nothing could make the images or the experiences go away. She'd forever be scarred from what she did.

The brown and blonde-haired girl would have to throw her outfit away, burn it, maybe, she would have to scrub her hair blonde again.

How did this happen? Could she have stopped this? Maybe if she wasn't so distracted she could've prevented this. She should have prevented this. This was all her fault, wasn't it?

What if she could —— "Miss Cortéz are you hurt? Miss Cortéz?" The brown-eyed girl looked up suddenly, "I said are you hurt, Miss Cortéz?"

"Crybaby."

The man's brows furrowed, "I'm sorry, what?" He questioned, his green eyes boring into her own.

"My name....is Crybaby."

┌──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─┐
NOTE ! layout mostly by @alerozario- !<3

CHARACTERS ! other marvel/k-12 characters mentioned
as themselves ! 
  └◌───❀*̥˚ ──◌───❀*̥˚┘