"COLD GIYUU X READER!"

THIS ONE-SHOT STORY WAS REQUESTED BY AYANO-75 THANK YOU FOR YOUR REQUEST! PLEASE ENJOY THE STOREHH! UWU!

"Thanks for helping!"
"No problem, Ma'am! Take care!",
(Y/N) continued patrolling on their village after helping a woman. (Y/N) was the one who was assigned to their village so, she was really happy about it.

(Y/N) was a kind, cheerful, and a friendly demon slayer. She just became one after her 2 years of training under a former demon slayer.

Even it was still morning, she decided to go on patrolling and to help those people who needed one. While walking, she saw her Senpai buying something on a near store - It was Giyuu Tomioka, the water pillar.

The water pillar was the reason why (Y/N) joined the demon slayer corps. She met the pillar who save her when she was only a 14 years old girl. (Y/N) admired and see the pillar as a cool person, that's why she promised to herself that she will became a cool demon slayer too like the water pillar.

"Hello, Senpai!", (Y/N) said while rushing towards the water pillar.
'Did he not hear me?'

"Senpai...!, Giyuu-san?, Tomoika-Senpai!.. Tomoika?, Gi-!"

"Thank you for buying! Come back again!", Giyuu already left as he ignored (Y/N) who was calling him.

"Hentai! -I mean, wait for me Senpai!"
[sorry if you didn't get the joke XD. What I meant is the 'Hentai' was actually 'hintay' or 'wait' on Filipino language XD]

(Y/N) then ran towards the water pillar and walked together on his side.
"How was your day, Senpai?", (Y/N) waited for him to answer but, he just kept quiet with his straight face.

'Haha...Senpai was so cold...but cool too at the same time! He's really the best!' (Y/N) just chuckled on what she thought one her mind. (Y/N) continued to talk with the water pillar as they walked, not knowing where her Senpai was heading to.

"It was nice to see you today, Senpai!", (Y/N) then started telling the water pillar on what happened to her earlier. Then suddenly, the water pillar stopped from walking.

"Why did you help them?", Giyuu said as (Y/N) just looked at him with a confused but surprised face.

"Haha, what do you mean Sen-", All of the sudden, the water pillar pushed
(Y/N) and pinned her on the wall that was on their side.

"W-what's the matter, Giyuu-san?",
(Y/N) stated while trembling a little but was actually a little excited of what will happen next.

'What happened to Senpai? Is he now going to tell me what he felt about me?' (Y/N) stated while her mind was going crazy having a lot of thoughts on her mind. "What is it, Giyuu-san? Can you tell me what's troubling you, Senpai?",(Y/N) asked the water pillar again and finally, the water pillar opened his mouth.

"Why...why did you help them!?",
(Y/N) was confused again. The water pillar leaned his face more closer to (Y/N) making her to blushed even more.

Giyuu stared at (Y/N) seriously as he began to talk again.

"The existence of demon slayers was to slay demons! Not to help those people who are just taking advantage of your kindness!", Giyuu then pushed himself away from (Y/N).

"B-but... I was just-"
" No more excuses! Let's just go.",(Y/N) was cut off by her Senpai.

"U-uhmm...alright but where are we going, Senpai?", Giyuu then face (Y/N) who was staring at him with a little smile on her face.

"We're training. Of course.", (Y/N) widened her eyes and showed Giyuu her bright smile.

TIME PASS!