Target !

It's already nighttime . On Whale Island , the Flying Dutchman has long been a popular meeting place . If there are those who like stories , jokes or things going on here or elsewhere in the world , this was the good place to hear it . Dina arrived in the place . First , she saw her older sister Tamara upset .

Tamara : Guess what !? Last night , a thief entered my shop ! And objects have disappeared !

A friend : Again ? Where did he enter ?

Tamara : I do not know ! I have already searched everywhere for determined where he entered , but no trace ! As if flying objects have vanished ! But luckily , he didn't steal money from the safe ...

A friend #2 : Oh , I heard about it , that here even on the island , there had been other thefts and one of the stores is a jewelry store !

Leo : And I , one of my fishing nets disappeared and one of my sailors had told me that , in New-Mouse and around the world , there were also several thefts ! And people started accusing the poor .

Leo's brother : It's strange , isn't it ? All the places of the robbery had no traces of offense and the most stolen objects are food , jewelry , rare objects and even everyday things ... but money does not interest them .

Tamara : All I hope is the thief will not come back to my shop again !

Leo's brother : For me too...

Dina think is Apotre Sol did

Dina : Hey , guys !

Tamara : Dina ! Nice to see you again !

Dina : I miss something ?

Leo : A thief had entered your sister's store and he would have stolen items .

Dina : Oh , really ?

Tamara : The Leopold fishing net too , and another robbery took place in a jewelry store the same evening .

Dina : In the same evening !?

Later , after spending a pleasant time with Leo , friends and family at the Flying Dutchman , Dina must now return to Mouseford .

Dina : Bye !

Tamara : Bye , Dina ! And goodnight !

Leo : Do you want me to take you back to the academy , Dina ?

Dina : No ... thank you , it's nice ... but I can come home alone , I came by bicycle .

But on leaving the place , at the place where she had left her bicycle , Dina discovers that her bicycle ... was no longer there .

Dina : Huh ?!

She looked around , yet no one had been around since arriving . Someone had stolen her bike .

Dina : Oh no ! I had been told about the thefts , and now one of them has stolen my bike !

Dina didn't have enough money to take a bus , she had no choice but to walk . In the middle of the forest between the city and Mouseford , Dina crossed a path little lit by the moon and she had a little misery because she does not see many rocks .

Dina : Ouch !

Dina suddenly heard noises coming from the forest . She pointed her eyes to the sky , to the sky , Mercury and Venus are visible to the naked eye . Remembering as soon as the enemies are the representatives of the solar systems and that they can observe everyone , Dina hurried to arrive at the school . Suddenly , the dog Daimon emerges from the forest behind the mouselet . Dina immediately turned . She is his target !