9

Y/N was thinking about the FaceTime call with Millie while watching season 3 with Casey.

She was freaking out a little since Millie heavily resembled Eleven. That couldn't be a coincidence.

Y/N turned her phone on.

"Hey! No going on your phone while watching." Cassie scolded.

"Fine." Y/N put her phone away.

"So, Mileven or Byler?"

"What?" Y/N asked.

"Mileven is the ship name for Mike and El. Byler is Mike and Will."

"Oh.. I don't know."

When Y/N got home she searched up the cast of Stranger Things.

Y/N stared at her phone in shock, thinking about that FaceTime and the group chat. It all started to make sense now.

She assumed "the party" group chat were part of the Stranger Things cast. She couldn't believe that she actually has their numbers.

Y/N thought about telling Millie she knew about her role in a big tv show but realized maybe Millie didn't want her to know. Maybe Millie was scared of getting her number leaked. That was understandable but Y/N felt a little sad that Millie hadn't told her.

"Y/N, you there?" Casey waved her hand in front of Y/N's face.

"Oh, yeah.. just thinking."

"What's up with Millie?" Casey said while taking a bit of her sandwich.

"Ifoundoutshe'stheMillieBobbyBrownwho-"
Y/N said quickly before Casey interrupted her.

-Wait what? Millie what? You mean.. Millie Bobby Brown? Like the Millie Bobby Brown from Stranger Things?"

Y/N regretted saying that. "Yeah.."

"Wow.. so, it's really her?"

"Yeah, I FaceTimed her?"

Casey dropped her sandwich. "No. Way. You're coming to my house today."

"What if my m-"

"Screw your mom. You're coming over. I mean.. sorry, that sounded weird. Like I don't want to screw your m-"

"Okay, okay." Y/N interrupted Casey before she could finish that sentence.

"Can you call them? Or text them? Please? Please?" Casey kept asking.

"I don't know. I'll text them." Y/N went to go lie down next to Casey on her bed.

the party

Y/N:
hii

noAhhH:
shut up you ruined the convo

mclaugh:
what convo? like anyone wants to talk to you

noAhhH:
wOw the sAss.. the sAss

noAhhH:
anD the audAciTy

finnland:
noah shut up

MILLAY:
hii Y/N

noAhhH:
now you know what ur gf looks like millAy

siNk:
what wait?

siNk:
wait what?*

dustybun:
^

mclaugh:
^^