≛ POSITIONS ≛

• C L N A    H O S T S •

C L N A    H O S T S

[Hiring]

The CLNA hosts are responsible for hosting the Crazy Late Nighters Awards.

They are required to set up the awards, read and judge the stories, along with giving out the winning rewards.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

B O O K C L U B  A D M I N

[Hiring]

Book Club Admins are hard workers who make sure that every member of the club(s) is having a fun time.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

E D I T O R S

[Hiring]

An editor's job is to read a given book and check them out for grammar errors, punctuation, accuracy, spelling, etc.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

G R A P H I C  D E S I G N E R S

[Hiring]

The graphic designers are responsible for creating graphics for the community. From book covers to banners, they do it all.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

H E L P L I N E   E N F O R C E R •

[Hiring]

Enforcers are our helpline's moderators, making sure people are following the rules of the server, keeping the server active, and making the environment safe and friendly.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

H E L P L I N E   G R E E T E R •

[Hiring]

Greeters will DM new people to the helpline and let them know that they will need to react to the rules to gain access to the server and let them know that there is a five-minute wait.  They will also be in charge of greeting them in general once they gain access.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

H E L P L I N E   H E L P E R •

[Hiring ]

The helpline helpers are the people to go to when you need to let out your stress. For them, your problem is never too small or never too big, they will always try to help you in the best way possible.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

• H U M A N  R E S O U R C E S 

[Hiring]

Human Resources is an internal department that works on finding potential people for the community and manages the staff. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎

I N T E R V I E W E R S

[Hiring]

The interview team scouts undiscovered authors and chat with them while asking all the questions you might have about your favorite author.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

O P E N  S E R V E R  M O D E R A T O R

[Hiring]

An editor's job is to read a given book and check them out for grammar errors, punctuation, accuracy, spelling, etc.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

P R O M O C I A L S

[Hiring]

A combination of two teams: the promoters and the social media managers! They are in charge of promoting the Crazy Late Nighters Community and The Crazy Late Nighters Awards on Wattpad, as well as promoting the community outside of wattpad on platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

R E V I E W E R S

[Hiring]

Reviewers are responsible to take up the requests in the CLN's review shop and read over it and critique it. They note down the things that they liked, disliked and could be improved.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

W R I T I N G

[Hiring]

This team is the one who writes and arranges the CLN books. They also write and spice up the announcements and updates.

▪︎▪︎▪︎