STORY OF FANTASY

Days passed, years changed but my thoughts are still full of you.
I still remember the day we left eachother. Sorry I left and uh made me do that!
I am still in that fantasy to live rest of my life with you.
SILLY ME!
How can that happen?
Days were so beautiful in the past coz those are full of your prints and memories. Walking through the same beach, dressing up in the way as I used to do before, blushing by seeing your photograph as like when I saw uh on the first day. Everything is same except you.
All you did is just managing me when I got feelings for you. Is that my fault to love you by even losing my bestfriends who suggested not do so. You did many things like travelling miles to just see me and uh even manipulated everything in your home just to meet me. Those chocolate wrappers are just seeing at me whether they can increase in number again. But they don’t know that this is not going to happen.
I still remember the day you proposed me. That day my heart started running so fast as like the flow of your blood from your hand. But WHAT DID YOU DO NEXT
You just ended up with ignoring me when I started falling for you. Is everything which you showed is FAKE. Is this same what happens with everyone. Is this what called LOVE.
My mind got full of unsaid things. Searched a got suppressed before the pain uh left me with. You just left me with pain before accepting your love and even after accepting.
Now I realize,
Not everyone on this world have a fate to cherish the fullest forms of love some are just to experience what is LOVE.
Finally, I started inhaling all my pain and started exhaling through curls of words on a paper which made me write this.