Chapter 15

Our guests were leaving Hogwarts before we were leaving Hogwarts. I stood with Harry, watching from  afar, as Hermione say goodbye with Viktor. It was sweet how much he liked her. I wonder if she likes him just as much? 

I look down towards Ron just as the two Delacour sisters give him a kiss on either cheek. "Au rior Ron." Fleur tells him as they walk away joining their classmates to leave. The boys do the same making their way to leave, as Hermione walks back over to us.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asks us.

"No." Hermione says to him as we all lean on the wall looking over at the two schools before they leave.

"No I don't think so." Harry adds with a shake of his head.

"One can wish." I also add, Ron gives a small smile at my comment.

"Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione questions with a sigh.

"Yes." Harry replies simply.

"Promise you'll write this summer. All of you." Hermione demands looking at all of us.

"Well I won't. You know I won't!" Ron tells her truthfully.

She rolls her eyes before looking to Harry "Harry will, won't you?" Hermione asks him.

"Yeah. Every week." he replies with a sigh.

She looks to me with a questioning look, "You know I will." I let her know and she gives me a small smile.

We look out over the balcony just in time to see the flying horses go into the air taking the Beauxbaton girls away in the carriage. As the Durmstrang boys sale away on a ship, before it goes underwater. 

________________________
280 words

The next books intro should be up when this is posted!! Look for it 'Rose Lily'

I'm super excited for 5th year!

I'm only updating so much cause I'm on vacation and im being impatient!

Vote

Comment

Share

Lots of luv~ snowflake