chapter 1.

giraffe was working out, outside of [redacted] middle school. Sweat ran down his body as he struggled through his 738th pull up. He decided he was so sweaty, he needed to immiedtely rip off his shirt. At that moment, jack walked up. he stopped dead in his tracks as he noticed daddy giraffe glistening in the sun. he wanted to lick the sweat off of his irresistibly shiny nipples. instead, he stood there, gaping as graff continued his extensive workout. finally, 25 minutes later, he looked over at prepubescent jack staring absolutely slack jawed. he didn't know how to react. but then he did. out of the sight of his young children, he slowly slipped off his socks. he motioned jack closer with a sinister smirk on his face. jack inched closer, eager for their daily ritual. graff seductively waved his toes in front of jacks nose, letting his scent seep into his barely formed nostrils. jack tentatively licked a singular toe, shivering from the salty yet oh so good flavor. the taste was immaculate. just as jack let out a throaty moan, giraffes wife strode into the compromising situation. thankfully, she already knew what was happening. she gave a slight smile as she got down on her knees and began sucking little jacks toes. she made eye contact as she ripped off his toenail. jack screamed a blood curdling scream, and bit into graces hand, which was already so huge on the minuscules jack face.
and then he came.
the end.