Break Up 💔

Seo Eunkwang pov

I and my girlfriend go on a date, we eat dinner together before she ask me to break up with her.

Haru put down her spoon on the plate and start to speak bout our relationship "Oppa, let's break up". She say that and make me shocked, actually our relationship are fine and nothing happened.

I put down my spoon on the plate too and hold her hand "Why?". I want to know why she want to break up.

"Oppa,I will continue my studies abroad" She tell me the reason and try to take back her hand. "I think it will be hard for us, we will miss each other that make us loss our concentrate. You need to focused on your performance and I need to focused on my study".

"But,I don't think it's a big problem. We can meet at there later" I try to make her change her mind and not break up, but she still doesn't want to change her mind.

"Oppa, I hope u understand about this. I gotta go now, my driver is waiting. I still have to arrange my suitcase. Tomorrow morning, I have to go. So thanks for everything, oppa" Haru stand up and take her bag with her but I stopped her to walk out immediately.

"Haru, are you really want to break up? Did I do something wrong?" I still try to stop her.

"Oppa, you didn't do anything wrong. The reason I want to break up is because I have to study abroad so I decided to break up. I gotta go now" She started to walk out and I just feel sad and my tears started coming out.

Haru have left me alone on the restaurant and I still stand at my place, I don't know what to do. My mind gone crazy, all the memories we had together start coming out.

I returned to my house, and the member there start to ask me what just happened.

"Hyeong, what happened? You look so sad? Did something gone wrong?" Hyunsik come and ask me immediately when I get in to the house.

I didn't answer him and my tears just come out again. Hyunsik shocked see my cry and ask me again.

"Ai, hyeong. What is happening here?" Hyunsik ask me again and come near me.

I feel so sad and I just hug him. But he think that he can't candle it and start to call the others member.

"Minhyuk hyeong, changsub hyeong, hey all of you. Come here, see what happened to eunkwang hyeong" Hyunsik call all of them, and they started to come near me.

"Hyeong, why are you crying? Don't you go on a date with haru?" Sungjae ask me and it's make me cry more.

"I think something bad happens, so I think we should stop ask him about that and try to calm him first" Peniel say that and try to take me to the sofa.

We sit down on the sofa and I try to stop crying.

"Are you okay now hyeong?" Changsub ask me and bring me a glass of water.

"Emm" I answered him and drink the water.

"So, what is happening?" Minhyuk ask me immediately after I put the glass on the table.

"Haru, want to break up with me" I tell them and they got shocked too.

"What? Break up, oh that crazy girl" Sungjae said them and try to call Haru from his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him because I see him take his phone and start to open his contact.

"Me, I'm going to call she and scold he, how can she the one that declare her love and she become the one that want to break up with you. Oh that crazy girl, really really crazy" Sungjae answer me and put his phone on his ear soon.

"It's no use, I have speak to her and try to change her mind but she still want to break up with me"

"HEY!! U crazy girl, how can you break up with my hyeong. What are your reason? Don't you know that hyeong is really love you, he even try to make a song for you and sing it on your birthday later. Uh, I really don't believe you" Sungjae start to talk immediately when Haru pick up her call. "How can you do that? What is the reason? Oh no no I don't need any of your reason. I want you to say sorry to him first and then don't ever contact him anymore" Sungjae continue to grumble her until the end. "And once again, remember that not only you who want eunkwang hyeong, so many girl outside there that like eunkwang hyeong. And from all of that he choose you so that you don't need to be happy. REMEMBER THAT, BYE! I HOPE YOU LUCKY" Sungjae hang up the call and throw his phone to another side of the sofa.

"Wow, our maknae. You are so brave, do you know that I and she have the same age?" Hyunsik say that and thumbs up.

I just sit and try to calm myself, I am very grateful because I have a great friend.

"Hyeong, you just need to stop thinking about her. No need to think about her anymore, just forget her" Sungjae tell me about that and I just nodded my head.

Suddenly my phone ring and I saw "haru❤". She is calling me after she got scolded by sungjae. I pick up her call and start to speak.

"Hello"

"Oppa, I'm sorry because I ask you to break up with me. If we still love each other then we can continue our relationship later after I come back to Korea. So take care of yourself, bye"

She say that and hang up the call. I just hear what she say and put down my phone.

"Who is it hyeong?" Ilhoon ask me and he walk to the refrigerator.

"Haru, she said sorry and ask me to take care of myself and she say that we can continue our relationship later"

"Oh, it's good that he say sorry to you. Hyeong, I think it's too late already, go take a bath then sleep. Tomorrow we will go and have a holiday to refresh your mind" Hyunsik tell me to go.

"Why did she want to get back if now she want to break up with you. Don't ever think about it hyeong, I don't think it's a good idea" Changsub tell me before I stand up and go to the toilet.

"Emm, okay. All of you may rest first I will take a bath first"

"No need, hyeong. We will wait for you" Ilhoon said it and start to eat his snack.

That day just ended and I try to forget her.