TRAILER

"They weren't lying when they said he's dead!" Luther yelled at his younger brother, Liam

"Here he goes. The oldest brother being all protective of us now. Where were you then when one of our own died?! WHERE?!" Liam held Luther's collar as his eyes glow red when Vivian stepped in.

"Liam, stop. He's not worth it. Let's just... Go home... Please...?" Vivian said as her voice trembled, afraid of what his brothers would do.

Liam lets go of Luther harshly as he fell on the ground. Vivian with tears in her eyes left Liam and Luther and ran away from the house.

"Vivian-" Liam looked at Luther with anger and disappointment and ran after Vivian.

Luther looked down on the floor. He couldn't help but feel useless and helpless.

' I'm useless, worthless. I don't deserve to be the head of the family. I'd only hurt them. '

" Hey, don't say that. As much as a douche you are, we still need you in the family. Correction, head of the family." Luther sighed and took the hand of whoever lended a hand for him to get off the floor.

" Well, thank you for the comfort but-"

' Wait, how did he-'

" Dang brother, no hello or greetings. Sheesh you really are a douche- "

" YOU?!"

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

-Shakespeare-

Coming soon