Part 4

"Why are you taking out so many pillows?"

"We're playing!"

Jennette looked around the room and pointed a bottle of water. "Don't you think we need to remove those?"

"No, I need to drink that when I'm thirsty."

"But we might accidentally hit it."

—————

"So, how did this happen?" Diana said as she sighed, looking at the two children lying weak on the bed.

"Well, they were playing pillow fight last night, and one of the pillows hit a bottle of water. They changed to water fight and fell sick." Felix explained.

"And the aircon was on?"

"Yes, ma'am"

"Oh dear, this is what happens when you play water in the cold."

"Sorry, mummy....." Athanasia apologized while still lying sick on the bed.

"Don't on the aircon until you both get well, okay?"

"Okayyy" the two girls replied as Diana kissed their foreheads.

—————Sunday—————

"Jennette, wake up! It's Sunday!"

"Athy, we have to get well or we can't go to school"

"I'm strong, so it's okay"

"Athy, no--"

"What?"

"Don't on the aircon, we are still a little sick."

"I said I'm strong." Athanasia said as she went to get the remote.

"Athy! I'm cold!"

"But it's fun--ACHOO!!"

"Are you both oka--" Felix rushed in, worried about the sneeze he heard. "Who on the aircon?"

"..." "..."

"Oh dear, you can't go to school tomorrow like that. I have to tell master."

"No, please!" the girls begged.

"I want to see my friends!" Athanasia begged with her puppy eyes.

"No means no. Who asked you to not listen to your mother."

"Well I tried to stop her..." Jennette tried to convince Felix.

"But she didn't. Both of you will stay in separate rooms tonight. No playing. No aircon." Felix said with a stern look on his face.

—————♡—————

Sorry for the late update, I'm out of ideas now and lost motivation to write. I'm not sure if this story will end properly or not. Recently I started to have ideas but not suitable for this story so I might pause this story after a few parts later and start resume when I get ideas ^^