friends, dorbyn

TYPE: SMUT

WARNINGS: BOYXBOY SMUT FROM MY BOOK FRIENDS, THAT I SCRAPED

Corbyn grabbed the lube out of his Dresser and popped off the cap, lubing up his member and around Daniels hole "ready love?" Corbyn asked as he set the lube back Down, slowly getting in between daniels legs and lifting them over his shoulders, pushing his tip against daniels puckered hole.

"yes fuck yes" daniel bit his lip as he looked up at Corbyn only to see Corbyn staring back down at him, corbyn slowly pushed into daniel, bottoming out soon after "oh fuck, Corbyn move please" daniel pleaded as corbyn chuckled before slowly pulling out all the way just to slam back into the brunette boy, a low groan leaving corbyns lips and multiple loud moans coming from the boy underneath of him as Corbyn keep his thrusts hard and fast.

"m'feel so full" Daniel moaned out as he threw his head back onto the pillow, corbyn leaded down and harshly kissed around the brunettes neck slowly leaving a trail of hickeys up to the boys ear "and you feel so good around me love" corbyn whispered as he softly nibbled on the brunettes ear lobe, earning another moan from the boy underneath him.

Corbyn pulled out before slapping the brunettes ass, daniel whined from the lost of pleasure and looked up at corbyn "on your stomach baby boy" Daniel hurried to lay on his stomach, tilting his head back to look at Corbyn "mm such a good boy, so obedient" Corbyn praised as daniel gave him a lazy smile.

Corbyn left another harsh smack to one of Daniels ass cheeks, daniel moaned as he slightly jerked forward. Corbyn softly kneed the inflamed mark as he pushes his tip against daniels entrance "show me how much you want it" corbyn whispered into the brunettes ear before Daniel sunk back on corbyns member, fucking himself on corbyns hard cock "fuck" Corbyn groaned as he started to thrust his hips forward to match Daniels pace.

Daniel gasped as Corbyn grazed the boys prostate "did I hit it baby?" Corbyn questioned the smirk evident in his voice, getting a quick nod from the brunette. corbyn re-angled his hips so he was pounding into the boys prostate "c-corbs! fuck m'close" Daniel Slurred as he bit down harshly on his bottom lip, trying to quiet himself.

"yeah? You gonna cum for me baby?" Corbyn questioned as he kept pounding into the brunette, making sure to hit the boys prostate with every thrust.

"y-yes! Oh my god yes" Daniels eyes rolled back "please please please" the brunette boy pleaded, unsure himself as to why he was pleading.

"come on baby cum do it" Corbyn grunted, Daniel let out a cry as his back arched, shooting thick ropes of his cum onto the sheets below him.

Corbyn came undone after few thrusts, filling the boy underneath him to the rim as he collapsed onto the boy underneath him "fuck, that was the best orgasm I've had in a long time" Corbyn admitted as he laid his head on Daniels back, panting slightly.

Daniel groaned as he felt Corbyn collapse onto him "me too now off, your sweaty I'm sweaty and it feels gross" Corbyn chuckled at that as he rolled off of Daniel "mmm we can shower in the morning right now I just want to cuddle you"

"mm no, you're super sweaty" Daniel giggled as he rolled onto his back, softly brushing Corbyns sweaty hair back into place.

「a/n」

I still can't write smut
I burst out laughing to much-
-jade <3