CHAPTER 1 Mr Knight

"Mr Knight , your next meeting starts with in fifteen minutes" the shrill voice ringed in his office. His head turned up from his file.
He checked his wrist watch it was two in the noon. Rubbing his face he adjusted his black suit and hair.

This meeting was important for his company , the merger with Ben Stewart would bring a lot of profit to his business.
His underworld business needed protection which he got through his legal business.

Heading towards meeting room Xavier looked at his team of employees who were not aware of his underworld Mafia businesses.

"I hope everything is ready?"
"Yes sir" the head of his team replied.
"Matt I want this merger to happen at any cost Ben Stewart can bring a lot of profit to our business"
"Sure sir, I have make sure he won't be able to deny to our terms" Matt replied with a smile.
Nodding at his reply he gestured everyone to take seat and looked at file for the final time.

Knight empire held four star hotel chain all over the world and many pubs and clubs .Everything that Xavier had build was a dedication to his father.

The meeting lasted for an hour or two and finally Ben Stewart seemed agreed to merge his business to become number one in the world.

" A month later we can hoist a party for this merger Xavier" Ben shook his hand

"Of course, the news is going to throw h everyone else in shock"
Was his reply.

This merger was important and being able to accomplish it is what made Xavier happy.
He took his phone and call his best friend Luke.
"What's up bro?"
"Merger happened"
"You serious??? Man... We need to party... God let's go to club tonight?"

"Sure...soon there will be official announcement about it, before that I need to party and relax"
"Oh... We are going to relax man... No one can now doubt about the smuggle of drugs from the dock"
"Yeah.... His intervention has brought us this security... Did the packet came from New York?"
"Yup, I am just taking it to warehouse, will meet you at house then we will party" he sounded like a child who was excited over a candy.

Xavier looked around his surrounding,  Luke was laying on his couch half drunk, snoring with an open mouth.
Grabbing his jacket he went inside his room, and looked at night without a moon, every thing seemed dark, just like his life.
Sometimes he felt the absence of his family. He was very young when his mother passed away leaving him and Milly with their dad.
His father was a mafia leader and a great business man, he had higher contacts.
  Xavier never wanted to be in this business, but now he loves what he does.

Yet there was another problem Andrew , his business rival and also the mafia leader of another mafia group from South America .
  He was planning on something which Xavier had zero knowledge, he knew after He and Luke killed his top five men he wanted revenge and since then Xavier had send Milly back To Italy where his grandmother and grandfather lives. Once everything sorts out he would bring them back.

Sighing he went on his bed and laid flat on his stomach.

He felt her lips over his cheeks as a smile spread on his face, then it was gone he opened his eyes, he was again dreaming about her.
She was long gone, she must have a life by now, married with two kids living a happy life he thought.

He checked his bed side clock , it was four in the morning, unable to sleep he went inside washroom for shower.
He felt his heartbeat fasten , he put a hand over it trying to control it, closing his eyes trying to relax his heart.
  " I hope you are fine" he said.

Heading for work at six was hard, but he was getting bore at home.
He was looking outside from his office window, it faced a park, where there were people jogging around, but what caught his eyes was a couple who were chasing each other around, they were teenagers , enjoying their youth.

It brought a smile on his face as he went back into time when he use to get lost in her beautiful blue eyes, while she use to give him those seductive looks , grabbing his attention and disattracting him from game.
Her hair were always braided while they played basketball . It was always their sports.
When ever they had a fight they would play it taking out their anger on game, making the environment hot. When ever they were in a happy mood they use to play, and tease each other.

"Ohh... Mr Xavier you are early today"
  He looked behind to find his assistant at door .
  "Yes, could you please being coffee for me?" He asked politely

"Sure sir, on it's way, I will back "
He nodded as turn back towards park.

That's when he saw a blond hair girl jogging, it wasn't like he had never seen blond before, but his heart beat fast again , it was his heart telling him it was her.
' She can never be in Charleston, she vanished from my life like she never exsist ' he thought.
He turned around and took his seat . His heart still beating fast, he put his head on table and shut his eyes, looking back into those ocean blue eyes, her smile was his weekness.

' I wished , I would see you again, I miss you Nat ' he sighed

Xavier knight had connections all over the world, yet he never got courage to look after the love of his life, he knew by now she must be married and had kids, it was useless.

.........................................................

A/n
Hey guys I hope you liked Xavier Knight. Well this was just a start I hope this becomes a nice journey... And thank you everyone for being a part of this journey of Natalia and Xavier.

Signing off
Satakshi