Chapter 1

Jade's P.O.V
I wake up to my sister jumping on my bed and screaming my name.
" what do you want " I asked the 4 year old who was sitting on my stomach.
" it's time to go to disneyland " she said
**************
(Just a little bit about myself as jade in the story)
Okay my names jade Horan I'm 18 and I live in England with my sister Brooklyn who is four years old. My parents left us on our own just leaving me a note saying they didn't want us any more but I don't mind I love my sister and try my hardest for her.
Although right now we are in disneyland in Paris as I have decided I needed a break and used the last of my money to buy us tickets to go to disneyland for 1 month as she kept asking if we could come
**************
"okay I'm getting up" I said tiredly.

I sat up and gave Brooklyn my ipad to watch the rest of aerial she missed when she fell asleep last night.

While she was watching that I took a quick shower and got dressed into a summery top and some plain white shorts. I then slipped on my pumps as I had no sandals because of having little money and put my hair in a high messy ponytail.

"Well it's an improvement to yesturday" I said looking in the mirror. I was never really happy with how I looked although people say I could be a model. I just don't see it.
I walked downstairs and saw my sister sitting on the sofa watching aerial just as I left her with her back to me.

"BOO!!" I shouted when I sneaked up on her and grabbed her shoulders.

"AHHHH" she screamed. She turned around with a mad look on her face.

" That wasn't funny, you scared me" she sulked.
"Well you don't want to be sad when you meet aerial do you" I asked to cheer her up as aerial was her favourite disney character.

"No you're right" she laughed. "Will you help me get ready" she asked with her puppy eyes.

"Of course what do you want to wear then little one?" I asked smiling

"My aerial dress" she said happily.

"Okay then. You brush your teeth and wash your face and I'll get it you." I said.

"Okay!!" She said and ran off.

I went into her room and got her aerial costume out of her wardrobe. As I was looking around her room that she cleaned herself without me asking her to do it and smiled at the fact I have to cutest and best sister in the world.
"Done!" She said interrupting my thoughts.

"Okay then. Let's get you looking like a princess" I said excitedly.
I helped her take her pj's and pulled the dress over her head.

Once the dress was on I brushed her hair then put a bow in it like aerial's and let her have a look.

"Wow!! I look like a pretty princess" she said and started twirling around.

"Yes you do but let's get your shoes on so we aren't late" I said

"Okay" she said and ran to her wardrobe.

"Can I wear these?" She asked holding up her pink dolly shoes.

"Of course you can pumpkin" I replied and helped her put them on. Although it didn't really matter what shoes she wore as they would be hidden under her dress.

"Let's go then" I said as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

"Okay" she replied and waddled like a penguin out the door.

I had a bit if a problem finding our what train to get on but I managed to get us on the right train where we received some weird looks from passengers as she was wearing a princess costume but I didn't care I had my sister and that's all that matters.

We got to the cues to enter disney land but the cue only had about 3 people in so we got in really fast.

"You exited little one" I asked

"Thank you so much jadey" she thanked me

"No problem" I replied

And i instantly knew this was going to be an amazing day.