Chapter 19

I woke up next morning and nearly had a heart attack when I saw peter staring at me smiling.

"Whats up with you, you weirdo" I asked

"Nothing I just have the most beautiful girlfriend in the whole wide world." He said

"Aww thanks I have the best boyfriend in the world"

I looked down and remembered what happened last night. I smiled to myself then remembered he lost the nurf game last night so he had to cook me dinner but since we went to sleep...

"Go make me some breakfast peasant" I said

"Go make it yourself" he said

"Eh hem who lost the nurf game last night" I reminded him

"Okay" he said and sat up

"What would my princess want" he asked

"Pancakes"

He nodded and got up out of the bed and started walking out the room

"Uhm babe I would put some bottoms on if I here you" I called out to him

He looked down and walked back into the room pulling on some black boxers and walking back out of the room

I got up and slipped some Pj's on and decided I should pull a tiny prank peter although it wasn't actually a prank. I was just doing it to annoy him.

I walked into the bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then put my hands into freezing cold water and left them there for a few minutes.

Once I thought my hands were cold enough I dried them off and got my chucky halloween mask from my suitcase.

I put the mash on then snuck up behind peter and put my hands on his back.

He screamed like a girl and turned around and screamed louder than ever once he saw my face.

I took the mask off and was in stitches laughing at how much he sh!t himself.

"Not funny" he said pouting and crossing his arms

"Aww babe it was to me" I said

"And thank you" I said grabbing the plate of pancakes and walking into the living room.

After a few minutes peter came into the living room and sat at the opposite end of the sofa which is far apart because if how big our sofa is.

I patted the spot next to me telling him to sit by me and he just crossed his arms and turned away in a strop.

I knew he was joking because I could see him smiling in the TV reflection.

I put my pancakes on the table and walked up and stood in front of him.

I sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. He was trying to resist at first but then put his arms around my waist. I pulled back and look him in the eyes.

"Am I fowgiven now" I asked in a babyish tone

"Of couwse you awe baby" he replied talking in a babyish voice too.

"Good" I said and got up to grab my pancakes.

I sat back down and started eating my pancakes as peter just started at me slightly creeping me out.

"What" I asked

He said nothing

"Stop it it's scary"

He still said nothing

I turned my body away from him and carried on eating my pancakes.

All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna be sick.