Six

Nini's POV

"Wait what?" I asked and everyone had shocked looks on their faces.

"Did she she do this on purpose?" Big Red asked,

"no way. She did not do this on purpose," Ricky said.

"I agree but does that mean there is not going to be a musical?" Ashlyn asked,

"I don't know" Carlos says. 

"Ok! Can we just throw Mr. Mazzara under the bus?" EJ says,

"no we ca not do that." I say,

"why not?" Carlos asked,

"I know that we all love Miss Jenn but Mr. Mazzara is a person too and he can lose his job over this. What about the robotics team? I think we need to take in consideration that two people at this table are apart of that team. I know a handful of people who loves Mr. Mazzara." I explain to all of them. 

"Nini's right! We can not just throw him under the bus especially when we have no actually evidence to prove it." Seb says and all of them shake their head but Gina is too busy staring at Howie again. 

"Gina you are staring again." I say to her and that brings her back into reality. 

"Huh sorry!" She says,

"and there is one more thing" Carlos says and that all scares us. " North High is coming to East High and using our auditorium for their spring musical." He says and there is a lot of whats.

"Wait but why is that happening?" Ricky asks,

"Their auditorium has 275 seats and we have close to 400 seats and they are really big on their drama department," I explain to him. Right after I get up and go to the bathroom. But I never make it to the bathroom because I get pulled into the break room by Howie. 

"Jeez you scared to crap out of me!" I say, 

"sorry but who is that girl who keeps at staring at me and is she single?" He asks. (Let me give you a run down on Howie. Howard is a junior at East High and also my ex but Ricky, Big Red and him were best friends but then things got super messy. Howie and me dated for like 6 months but then I found out that Ricky liked me and Howie was just a distraction because I thought Ricky did not like me like that. So  Howie and me broke up and like a month after that Ricky asked me out and I said yes. When Howie found out Ricky and Big red became their own friend group and Howie kind of became a loner. And now this is going to be my first talking to him since the summer of sophomore year.)

"Ohh that is Gina and yes she is," I say back to him.

"Ohh well thanks." He says,

"wait that is all you have to say to me?"I asked him

"what?" He asked

"you stopped being friends with Big Red and Ricky. You got mad at me because I was following my heart and you started to spread rumors about how really Ricky and I were actually siblings. And the only thing you have to say to me is asking who Gina is and if she is single? That's just low Howie!" I say to him and I walked away.

Ricky's POV 

Nini has been gone for awhile but I didn't even seen her go into the bathroom because someone pulled her into the break room. I finally see her coming out of the break room. 

"Is everything ok?" I asked her,

"yeah but it was Howie being selfish." She says back, "Gina do not date him he is just selfish." Nini says to her,

"why?" She says and she explains everything to them, Gina stopped looking at him for the rest of the time were there for. Around 4 both me and Nini agreed to head home. 

When we get to her house I say this 

"what are you doing on Saturday night?" 

"Nothing why?" she asked him,

"I was just wondering if you wanna go on a date with me?" I asked,

"yes I would." She says and then I kissed her. After like 10 seconds she gets out of my car and goes into her house. This is going to be a good date. 

Nini's POV 

When I get into my house I was greeted by my two moms and a woman I had never met before.

"Moms who is this?" I asked them, 

"sweetie come sit down there is something we need to talk about," Momma C says and I had never gotten nervous so fast in my life before. 

Another's note

Ohh cliffhanger again!! Sorry I just love cliffhangers. Who is this woman and what do they need to talk to Nini about? What is going to happen for Miss Jenn and Mr. Mazzara? 

                                                                                                        Lots of Love, Lily