8

The sound of leaves crunching under light steps, and the chirps of early birds in the distance. The wind blew softly, giving a dance to the flowers and trees.

"What the hell?"

"Shhhh- they're sleeping." Yugyeom cooed, not being able to restrain his giddy smile.

"They're cuddling in my backyard." Bambam groans, stepping closer to the couple on the ground. "Eewww." (a/n- i love it when bam says ew)

Jaebum is laying flat on the ground, legs and mouth wide open. One of his arms are underneath the sleeping younger, while the other lays on his own stomach.

Youngjae has his head on the older's chest, light snores leaving his mouth. His outer arm laying on the other's chest as well, his hand clenched into a soft fist.

"Hey! Wake up! We got shit to do today." Bambam yells, poking Jaebum's shoulder with his slipper clad foot. The older groans, furrowing his eyebrows in his sleep.

Blinking his eyes open slowly, he sees an outline of white hair. Still sleepy and not quite there yet, he yawns, trying to let his eyes close again. But then Bambam moves closer. His face now into view, and Jaebum can see his usual forced smile. "You're crushing my flowers."

Hearing this, Jaebum tries to sit up, but can't. Confused, he looks down at his chest and see's a head of brown and blonde locks. Eyes flying wide open, he quickly slides away from the younger.

Youngjae's head falls to the ground with a low thud, waking him from his sleep. He sits up, rubbing his head and lets out a small "ow".

Jaebum can feel his heart racing, and his face becoming warm. I was just.. I was cuddling- with Youngjae.

He watches as the younger rubs his tired eyes with the ends of his sleeves, letting out a yawn. Their eyes meet and Jaebum's quick to look away. Abruptly, he gets up and dusts himself off.

"I need- to wash up and get a change of clothes before we do anything." He claims, turning around to face Bambam and his boyfriend. "Lets go, fish boy."

He then walks past the couple, going back to the front of the house. Bambam gives his back a glare, "Who does he think he is?" But ends up following the older anyways.

Youngjae, now more awake, realizes what had just happened and can't help but feel a little hurt. He looks down at the ground, seeing an indent in the flower bed where they had just been laying.

"Heyyy, what's the matter, Youngjae?" Yugyeom asks, walking closer to the younger. He kneels down and pinches the smaller's cheek. "Nothing." Youngjae replies in a murmur, moving his face away from the other's hand.

"Alright, we don't have to talk right now. But let's cheer up, okay? We're heading into the kingdom today." Yugyeom smiles, moving his hand away and getting up.

Youngjae sits up at this, a smile reaching his lips.

***

"I am not wearing that." Jaebum recoils, stepping away from the bright orange shirt in Bambam's hand.

The older is only wearing a towel around his waist, his body and hair wet from having just washed. He has his arms wrapped around each other, his hands rubbing his biceps to keep himself warm.

Bambam rolls his eyes, "You could just wear the shirt you came here with." He snaps, pointing to a white shirt laying atop armored pants, which were on the living room table. Jaebum feels his eye twitch as he gives the younger a frown.

"I've been wearing that shirt for two days now. Can't you just make me some clothes without the bright colors and funky shit?" Jaebum groans, rubbing his face tiredly.