✩0.02✩

𝑫𝒊̨𝒂 — . . .
𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒐 — 4 : 3 0 P M
𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒂 — C l o u d y

"𝐖𝐮𝐚𝐡! 𝐉𝗼𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞~"

She moans.

I bumped (F/n)'s arm for doing so and she laughs in response.

"(𝐅/𝐧)! 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲!" I exclaimed.

With my cheeks now turning red.

"𝐀𝐰𝐞, 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝— 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐋𝗼𝐥" (F/n) said as she sticks out her tongue.

"𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝗺𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝗺 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐫𝗼𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝗼𝐭!" I explained, placing my hands over my steamy cheeks.

She looked at me for a moment and nods her head.

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭—

'What does she mean?'

𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰, 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐞~"

'That doesn't make me feel any better! Plus Josuke doesn't seem like the type!' (F/n) gets up from the benches and wraps her arm around mines as she usually does, with a smile.

"𝐃𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝗼𝐮𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐟𝗼𝐥𝐥𝗼𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬" She stated.

'WHAT!? WHERE!? How could she say that with a smile!?' I quickly stood up and looked around in panic. (F/n) facepalms and sighs.

"𝐆𝗼𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬..." She sweatdrops.

"𝐖𝐡-𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞!?"

When I said that (F/n) stood in front of me as she unlocked her arm from mines and leaning in towards my face she—

"𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?"

I glanced over to where she described- it was true! There is a guy there! And he looked shady as fuck! He looked malnourished and is tall with his all-black attire. His long straight charcoal hair covered his eyes as he watched us through it. ' How did she spot him!? And who has time to stalk high school girls in the park!?'

"𝐖-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝗼 𝐰𝐞 𝐝𝗼!?" I yelled in a whisper.

We both slightly look back at the guy. He grins with a slow wave...

'Oh hell no!'

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝗼" (F/n) stated and tugs me as we begin to walk.

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝗼!?" I asked helplessly.

"𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐡𝐢𝗺" She replied sternly.

For some reason I have a feeling that (F/n) was also afraid, even if she could pull off that heroic act. She's so cool.