Introductions

He's been gone five years. Five years that seem like a lifetime. I remember anticipating coming home and smelling a freshly cooked meal ready for my consumption. You always knew what I needed. You always took care of me. You always were ten steps ahead of me and I had no problem following your lead.

Today was like any other day, as I walked to through door I heard a small voice say, "Why do you do this to yourself?" I turned around slightly a feeling of uneasiness rushed over me, a wave coming in from no where. Something felt...different.

"Honey, I'm home. Oh wait, that's right I live alone." I slide my shoes off and watch a tear fall suddenly to the ground. A voice replies, "I picked up some pizza." I can't move. What is going on right now? Am I trippin?

"Um....Hello" A tall, caramel skin, light browned eyed man bout busky as ever began walking towards me. "Baby, you good?" I know I have to be trippin now.

"Who the hell are you?" "Babe what are you taking about? We've been dating for two years why you acting like you don't know me?" This doesn't make sense. I don't even know this man name. Did I bump my head on something today? I don't recall doing so but what the fuck is going on then? "Um....um...what is your name?" "WOW. We really doing this? Fine. My name is Ray Moon Bo name after the Chikewewe Tribe"

I am so confused and now looking at him completely mystified. I walk to the living room and grab my sitting cushion, sit down, cross my legs, close my eyes, take a deep inhale, and begin to meditate. Even if this man is here to kill me, right now this just seems like the best thing to do.

"So you're just going to ignore me?" the tall, fine man Ray says. I can't even right now so he just has to wait a minute. I have to wrap my mind around this and get some answers. I'm not even sure what the fuck I should do. Do I call the police? I don't have any family or friends for that matter. A true loner. I mean I don't care but still this is no bueno at a time like this. Is this man here to kill me man? I haven't done anything wrong though. I try to live a simple life. Just go to work, come home, and repeat.  Im content with that. Or at least I thought I was. Damn what the fuck is going on?

I hear an exasperated sigh, "I know you're done now, I can feel you." "Feel me?" I open my eyes slowly, "what do you mean?" "Exactly what I said. I am you and you are me. I've been waiting for you to get home." I get up slowly and start to reach for my pocket knife on my bookcase then slide it in my back pocket. I don't know why it just dawned on me I have this thing. "Who...are...you?" I start walking around to the kitchen island as he is slowly making his way to me. "I'm everything that you need and want me to be" an image comes in my mind of a man I saw recently as I was walking home one day.  I thought nothing of him but I did remember noticing a dragon tattoo on his left forearm. I allow my eyes to slightly gaze in that direction.

I can't fucking believe it.

I feel my eyes widen and my body is shook by fear. "Please...please...don't hurt me..." "Hurt you? I could never hurt you baby" Ray continues to walk towards me with a smirk on his face revealing a dimple. "Why? Why are you hear?" "I want to take care of you" I am still stuck and can't move. Why the fuck is my body not listening to me right now. He put his hand on top of mines and looks me in my eyes. "This is strange and I understand why you may think I'm crazy but I'm not. I saw you and knew you were the one I've been waiting for so I took drastic measures to make sure I can get your attention. Do I have your attention?" I hear myself say "yes" and feel the words leave my lips but why am I so captivated by this man right now? What is he doing to me? "Let me show you I can take care of you. I apologize for scaring you and lying and trying to confuse you. Obviously we haven't been dating for two years. The acting was a bit dramatic on my part. My bad. I got caught up in the moment." He lets out a soft laugh and I feel the uneasiness start to dissipate from my aura.

I can't help it but something about this doesn't feel wrong. Why do I feel like I should give this man a chance? This may be the craziest thing I've ever done but what do I really have to lose? I've been on my own for most of my life and I've never been the one to do "wild" things. Maybe this is my chance to try something new? It's pretty drastic but fuck it.

"I don't know why. But for what ever reason I want to allow you to take care of me. I don't know who you are. Or if your name is really Ray. But Ray, I think, no... I know that I accept your offer." Ray looked me in the eye with a soft gazing look. "I've been waiting so long to hear you say that. Yes. I did give you my real name and thank you. I'm going to pour love into you." I am shocked by the words leaving his soft pink lips. I feel a sensation coming from my pussy and I remembered how long it's been since I had sex. Ray moves closer to me and whispers, "I'm about to take care of you right now." He grabs my hand and takes me to the bathroom.

I can't believe my eyes. This man Ray done ran me a Goddess Bath. Candles are lit everywhere representing the colors of the Chakra system. Crystals surrounding the tub and meditation music playing in the background. I can smell the lavender essential oil that's been infused with the bath water. So many bubbles, ugh, this is so exciting and nerve wrecking. I've never been treated to something like this a day in my life. Not even with my previous partner.

"Undress Beautiful."

I don't hesitate and take my pants off slowly first. Ray is watching me hard. I watch as his erection begins to grow. I take my shirt off and feel him grab my nipple and give it a little squeeze.

"You have a beautiful body"

I had no words. I slid in the tub and watched as Ray began to undress himself. His eyes never leaving mine and his erection growing harder. I bite my lip and touch my clit slightly. This is definitely some bold shit I'm on. I don't even remember the last time I pleasured myself. I stopped because I began to find my body repulsive but that's why I started working out harder and now with my thick thighs and wide hips with my little 3 pack coming in I'm getting right where I want to be.

Ray eases in the tub behind me and begins to massage my shoulders. This shit feels so good. I let out a soft moan. "Thank you so much." I can feel Ray smile then suddenly I feel his lips on my neck. He kisses into my skin "You're welcome Queen" my pussy throbs and I rub my clit a little more. "I think I may want you Ray." I can feel Ray rubbing his dick. "Turn around and face me" I look Ray in his eyes.

"Do you want me?" He says straightforwardly.

"Yes"

"Then cum for me."