Prisoner of Azkaban

"What we need," said Dumbledore slowly, and his light blue eyes moved from Harry to Hermione, "is more time."

"But --" Hermione began. And then her eyes became very round. "OH!"

"Now, pay attention," said Dumbledore, speaking very low, and very clearly. "Sirius is locked in Professor Flitwick's office on the seventh floor. Thirteenth window from the right of the West Tower. If all goes well, you will be able to save more than one innocent life tonight. But remember this, both of you: you must not be seen. Miss Granger, you know the law -- you know what is at stake... You -- must -- not -- be -- seen."

Harry didn't have a clue what was going on. Dumbledore had turned on his heel and looked back as he reached the door.

"I am going to lock you in. It is --" he consulted his watch, "five minutes to midnight. Miss Granger, three turns should do it. Good luck."

"Good luck?" Harry repeated as the door closed behind Dumbledore. "Three turns? What's he talking about? What are we supposed to do?"

But Hermione was fumbling with the neck of her robes, pulling from beneath them a very long, very fine gold chain.

"Harry, come here," she said urgently. "Quick!"

Harry moved toward her, completely bewildered. She was holding the chain out. He saw a tiny, sparkling hourglass hanging from it.

"Here --" She had thrown the chain around his neck too.

"Ready?" she said breathlessly.

"What are we doing?" Harry said, completely lost.

Hermione turned the hourglass over three times.

The dark ward dissolved. Harry had the sensation that he was flying very fast, backward. A blur of colors and shapes rushed past him, his ears were pounding, he tried to yell but couldn't hear his own voice --

Harry felt like he had just been thrown into a wall and knocked out.

He was standing next to Hermione in the deserted entrance hall and a stream of golden sunlight was falling across the paved floor from the open front doors. He looked wildly around at Hermione, the chain of the hourglass cutting into his neck.

"Hermione, what --?"

"In here!" Hermione seized Harry's arm and dragged him across the hall to the door of a broom closet; she opened it, pushed him inside among the buckets and mops, then slammed the door behind them.

"What -- how -- Hermione, what happened?"

"We've gone back in time," Hermione whispered, lifting the chain off Harry's neck in the darkness. "Three hours back..."

Harry was sure he was still unconscious.

Harry found his own leg and gave it a very hard pinch. It hurt a lot, which seemed to rule out the possibility that he was having a very bizarre dream
❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾

"Ah-woooo!" Hermione cupped her hands to her mouth and howled "Ah-wooooo!"

Harry put his hand on top of hers and held them together, "What are you doing?"

"Saving your life." He let go of her hands and she continued, "A-wooo!"

"Great now he's after us," Harry complained

Sprinting away into the forest without Buckbeak since they had left him where they were sitting, they tried to outrun a Werewolf but he was too fast. They kept running and running deeper into the forest.

They hid behind a big tree and they turned around so that Lupin wouldn't see them. They were backing up ready to escape but just then a loud crack was heard.

Harry realized he stepped on a stick and then he saw the Werewolf right in front of him. He lunged forward and grabbed Hermione, pulling her behind him he lays his entire front on Hermione and Wrapped his arms around her, shielding her ready to be clawed, She had just realized what was going on. Hermione started to Sob and yelled, "No!" And tried to break free but Harry was too strong. When he felt her struggle to break free he held on tighter.

They were never hit. Buckbeak Attacked Lupin protecting Harry and Hermione. At that moment they both ran into the forest to save Sirius

The second they got to the opposite side of the lake they saw no one was there so Hermione let it all out.

Hermione smacked Harry on the chest multiple times as she said between sobs, "Why would you do that, are you crazy?"

"I did it because I care about you Mione." Harry said it a Calm tone of voice, "You have saved my life many times and at that moment I was thinking I didn't want to see my Best friend die."

Then Harry added, "If I had to do that again I would."

Just then Hermione started to cry more and pulled Harry into a tight hug as if she was hanging on to life itself.

Harry hugged back and started rubbing her back and eventually she stopped crying. Harry then gave a small quick kiss to her forehead and she smiled and then saw all the dementors.

Harry eagerly waiting for his Dad realized he had to do something. For a few seconds he watched the dementors suck the life out of himself than Harry quickly pulled out his wand and yelled, "Expecto Patronum!"

Harry had cast a full Patronus charm.

Later...

Harry and Hermione are riding on Buckbeak. At first Hermione was scared but Harry wrapped his hands tightly around her waist and being completely honest, Hermione felt safe in his arms. Harry had rested his chin on her shoulder and she had butterflies in her stomach.

"You having fun?" Harry said with a grin on his face.

"Not really!" Hermione replied laughing.
❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾ ❾¾

-End of chapter 1-

A/N
Sorry about how the this chapter was I know it was kind of rushed but I mainly wanted to start from Goblet of fire but I thought this would be a good point to show when she starts feeling for him I guess. I'm still gonna take it slow though.