~At the bar~

I feel bad for always putting it in angels P.O.V so I'm sorry-

Anthony's P.O.V

I open the pubs doors with a cigarette in my mouth, i walk in and look at everyone- I see that a jazz band is playing and everyone is watching and listening to them preform. I realized that there is a ashtray right near the entrance and so I put my cigarette out. I walk up to the bar, sit down and talk to the bartender "aye, can you give me a shot of the hardest liquor you got here" the bartender nods and goes and fetches my drink. I look at the stage to see that it isn't a band that's playing that lovely tune but a guy- playing the piano and singing- he has such a lovely voice like a deep magnificent but yet high one. I realized I zoned out and the bartender tossed the shot to me. I take the shot and drink it "another one if you don't mind babe-" I then rest my head on my hand and start to stare at the guy playing the music. He looks good too- damn this guy is a 2 in 1 shot! The bartender tosses me yet another shot and I drink it "thank you hun-" I get up, put 1 dollar down below the glass and walk away. I get up closer to the fellow preforming and sit down in a chair-.

12 minutes later

The fellow gets up off of the stool he was siting on, bowed down and walked off stage leaving me to crave more of his singing- I get up from my chair and start to approach the guy "Hey I just wanted to say that, that was some great singing" he turns around and cocks an eyebrow "me? Oh why thank you" "uh..do you mind if I can buy you a couple of drinks?" "Hm" The guy looks at his watch "well I have time to spare so sure." We both walk over to the bar "so what would you fellows like?" "I'd like a-" "2 glasses of Whiskey good sir-" says the guy "alright" the bartender walks to the back and gets the drinks "so first off- what is your name.. I don't want to be calling you sir or fellow all the time" "my name is Alastor" "Alastor hm.. well mine is Anthony" "well I like your name" the bartender comes over and hands us the drinks "thank you" we both say "anyways, you have a magnificent voice" "well thank you- my friend Mimzy has teached me a lot about singing" we then start having a Conversation about music and singing "you know what I have to perform at another bar down the road so if you want you can come with me" "oh I'd gladly apply!" we both get up, get our stuff, pay for the drinks and exit the pub. We start to walk down to the other bar. It's dark with cars zooming by and rain pouring down, "the city lights give an amazing view right Anthony?" "Oh definitely it gives the city a fascinating, glossy look".

We then arive through the backway dripping wet "we should of brought an umbrella" I said, we both giggle. "I'll take your hat and coat sir" "oh why thank you" I see a little chubby woman walk up to Alastor "Oh Anthony this is my friend mimzy!" "hello mimzy" I gently shake her hand "hi there sir" "just call me Anthony-" she nods. after a moment of them testing there vocals they get ready to go to the stage "okay are you ready?" "You bet I am dear-" I start to explore the backstage "oh and Anthony, you can stay here or come up front and listen to me" I nod and Alastor walks away with mimzy. I start to cycle the backstage looking left, right, up and down. I see there's a deck of cards on a little table- I sit down on the long curved couch and start to fiddle with the cards. Someone walks in "uh- who's there?" I see a guy in his mid 30's walk with a bottle of some sort of booze "what are you doing here?" He questioned "I- uh I'm here because I'm one of alastors friends-" "why should I believe you?" "Listen, I got invited to come here to listen to Alastor and mimzy perform" "whatever" the guy sits across from me "so what's your name?" The man takes a sip of his alcohol bottle "I go by husker or husk" "well hello husk, my name is Anthony-" "alright.." silence fills the room and all can be Hurd is some music

"if your here for music go out in the audience" "well I can hear it perfectly from here" I start to shuffle the cards, husk yet again takes another sip from his alcohol bottle "want me to show you a little trick?" "Uh sure.." I hand him the deck of cards. He shuffles the cards and puts his other hand over his eyes. He holds out the deck of cards "pick 1 card" I pick a black ace  "now take the card and and shuffle it in the deck" i take the deck and do so. I put the deck of cards back on the palm of his hands. He removes his hand from his eyes (eyes still shut) and pulls out the card I have picked "is this your card?" "Wait- it is.. how did you do that?" "Practice and if you want to say it 'Magic'" "damn..." me and husk start to talk alittle. I get up from my seat "well I'll catch ya later-" "okay-"

I walk into the official 'bar part' and lean on the wall, crossing my arms. Alastor is a 3 in 1 gift- beautiful singing, looks and manners. After a few minutes of listening to him I decided to light a cigarette- I walk outside, pull out my pack of cigarettes and a lighter, take 1 cigarette, light it on fire and start to smoke it- I put my foot against I wall like if I'm pushing on it. After a good solid minute or two I drop the cigarette on the ground and stomp on it- I then return inside.

Let me know if you would like to read more of this fanfic story! 🖤🖤