Hand in Hand

Rhett and Link left their bikes alone and took a stroll hand in hand on the trail. No one else was out riding that day, so they were all alone and with only eachother. Link still longed for more intimacy between him and Rhett. He longed to spend just hours kissing and embracing and cuddling with Rhett, being close to him and spending time with him. At one point Rhett pulled their hands up to his lips. He kissed all of Link's fingers. Link could feel himself trembling. He felt shaky like a leaf. Rhett noticed how shaky Link was. "Link." Rhett said softly. "Why are you shaking so bad." Link didn't know what to say. "Oh you know, just a little chilly." Link said. "Chilly? In L.A.? But it's about 95 degrees, hunny." Said Rhett. Link shrugged. "Well I know what will stop your shaking." Said Rhett. Rhett put his arms around Link. "Don't let me go Rhett." Said Link, urgently. "Please...keep doing that. Keep holding me." Said Link. "Oh yes, of course." Said Rhett. "I hope this warms you up." Rhett added, coyly with a snicker. Rhett leaned into Link's tender neck and began to kiss Link's neck. Link was warming up for sure. He felt his entire body become enveloped in a wave of pleasure and heat. "Oh ohhh yeahhh." Link groaned. Link felt tingles of delight ping all over his body. The man's kisses were putting Link over the edge. "Oh please! Please Rhett! Yeah!" Link was shouted in ecstasy. The feeling was just too good.