Dark Side of the Moon: Part Two

"Hide!" you hissed, ducking underneath the window where the searchlight is.

Sam rushed over to you in a panic and stood beside it while Dean ducked behind the couch. The glass in a picture on the mantle breaks, but the family continued to eat. The searchlight streams through the window right above your head, and Dean dropped down lower so he wouldn't be detected. More furniture falls over as more glass breaks. The searchlight stayed for a few more seconds before disappearing. The lights come on in the house, and everything goes back to the way it was before this happened.

"What the hell was that?" Sam asked when everyone came out of hiding.

"I don't know, but we are taking the escalator back downstairs," Dean declared. He noticed a radio on the mantle, and he went over to it since it's what Castiel decided to use in order to talk to you. He hit the top of the radio with force, yelling out the angel's name. "Cas!"

"What are you doing?" Sam asked.

"What's it look like?"

"Like you've lost your mind."

"Cas talked to me before using this phone-home radio thing, so I— Cas!"

"I can hear you," the angel said, flickering to life on TV.

His whole face was on screen, and you backed up to look at him. The picture is rolled and is filled with static. His voice fades in and out and is sometimes being distorted. Whatever connection he has isn't good.

"Cas. Hey! So I, uh, I found Sam and Y/N but something just happened. There was this weird beam of light," Dean was the first to speak.

"Don't go into the light."

"Okay. Thanks, Carol Ann. What was it?"

"Not what, whom. Zachariah. He's searching for you."

"What if he finds us?" you asked.

"You can't say yes to Michael, Lucifer, and Amara if you're dead, so Zachariah needs to return you to your bodies."

"Great! Problem solved!" Sam exclaimed.

"No, you don't understand. You're behind the Wall. This is a rare opportunity."

"For what?"

"You need to find an angel. His name is Joshua. "

"Hey, man, no offense but we are kind of ass full of angels, okay. You find him," Dean scoffed.

"I can't. I can't return to Heaven."

"What's so important about Joshua?" you asked.

"The rumor is, he talks to God."

"Yeah, so?" Dean shrugged.

"You think maybe—just maybe—we should find out what the hell God has been saying?"

"Jeez. Touchy."

"Please. I just need you to follow the road."

"What road?" Sam asked.

"It's called the Axis Mundi. It's a path that runs through Heaven. Different people see it as different things. For you, it's two-lane asphalt. The road will lead you to the Garden. You'll find Joshua there. And Joshua... can take us to God," the picture on TV starts to break up badly which meant the connection was fading fast. "The Garden. Quick. Hurry."

"So... What do you think?" Sam asked when the TV suddenly died.

"I think we hit the yellow bricks and find this Joshua cat."