Ferris Wheel

Ages: However old they were in the movie-

Description: Bram's POV of their first kiss

My eyes went back and forth as I read over the Creeks Secret post by Jacques - er, Simon.

'So, Blue, I might not know your name, or what you look like. But I know who you are, I know you're funny, and thoughtful. You choose your words carefully and that they're always perfect. And I know, you've been pretending for so long it's hard to believe you can stop. I get it. Like I told you at the very beginning, I'm just like you. So, Blue, after the play, Friday at 10, you know where I'll be. No pressure for you to show up, but I hope you do. Because you deserve a great love story too. Love, Simon.'

I blushed a lot as I read the post for the tenth time, each word echoing in my mind, but it wasn't my voice, it was his. The boy I'm in love with, the boy who comforted me, through a computer, when I came out, the boy who was too oblivious to realise who 'Blue' was, the boy who has my heart, whether he knows it or not, I'm hoping he will by the end of the night.

"Simon Spier, what are you doing to me?" I asked myself. I rested my forehead on the desk, my fingers interlocked and on the back of my neck, I smiled softly. Until I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." My mum stepped through the door, informing me that dinner was ready.

~~~

I noticed a crowd around the Ferris wheel. I walked over and stood behind Leah, Abby, Nick and Garrett. Everyone was watching the boy on the Ferris wheel. I let out a low sigh as the ride stopped, I contemplated going over their and telling him until I heard someone shout, "Wait. Wait!"

My head shot up and I saw Martin stood in front of Simon.

"Simon, it's me, I'm Blue. I love you." Everyone looked shocked, except for me and Garrett Gavin looked like he didn't believe a word the boy said, since he knew I was Blue'.

I looked back over at the Ferris wheel, Simon nodded his head and I could tell he was saying something, I just wasn't sure what. Martin handed the operator some money and pointed at Simon, "Last one's on me." He ran back to where he was stood.

"Last call for the Ferris wheel." I breathed out and started walking forwards.

"Wait, wait." I stood in front of Simon. I pointed towards the empty spot next to him, "Can I sit there?"

"I was kinda waiting for somebody." He said, pushing the barrier open.

"Yeah, I know." I walked towards the seat and sat down next to the brunette.

Simon smiled and looked at me, "It's you."

I nodded slightly, "It's me."

"But that night at the party."

"Yeah, I was, er, I was drunk, and confused, and it ended, like, a minute after you saw us."

Simon looked away from me, "And you're Jewish."

I nodded and gave him a genuine smile, "Yeah."

"Which is cool." I chuckled as he talked.

"And I'm black, too. And gay." I let out a breathy laugh, "Kinda crazy, huh?"

"I didn't think you'd come." He muttered.

His tone was kinda sad.

"Me neither," I looked in front of me. "Until I was walking towards you, I-I, I didn't think I had it in me." By now I was looking back at Simon.

The ride started and we were gradually going up, until we stopped at the top. I looked over at Simon and he looked back at me, "Are you disappointed that it's me?" He grinned at me and shook him head.

"No." We both leaned in and are lips pressed against one another's, his right hand hovered over my chest before he rested his elbow on the barrier, I heard cheers all around us.

Simon pulled away  and we looked into each other's eyes and he leaned back in, this time his palm was on the side of my neck, his thumb underneath my ear and the rest of his fingers were against the back of my head. My hand rested against the back of his.

We pulled away and both chuckled as we looked over at the sea of people below us.

We looked back at each other, this time, the kiss was longer.

~ Fin

Date: 18th April

A//N: I'm not really proud of this if I'm being honest ._.

Requests: Open