The List Of The Future

(POV TOMURA)

I looked up at the ceiling, noticing small water droplets falling down onto the old wooden bed pushed against the wall. Toga, Twice and I didn't have much money to buy an apartment in a good state so here we were, in an old apartment that is much likely to fall apart any second. I let out a sigh and stood up from the chair I was sitting on. After, I had walked through the door and stepped foot inside the living room. I tried to run past Toga and Twice sitting on the brown colored sofa watching TV, but soon got a comment thrown my way when I stopped.

"Hey, buddy, you're standing in the way." Twice pointed out at me, trying to tell me I was standing in front of the TV. I pulled my shoulders up and walked past them, not wanting to disturb them any further.

Finally, I approached a large locker and opened it with a key that was hanging around my neck as a sort of necklace. I glanced up and saw my painting stuff laying on the highest shelf. I quickly examined the room and looked if someone was paying attention to me, luckily, nobody did and I stood on my toes, trying to grab my paint and easel. I got back on my feet and locked the locker with the key again. I turned around and walked past Twice and Toga for The second time, this time a little faster. I was planning to go to my room, but Toga stopped me.

"Tommy? please come sit next to me and watch TV with us, will you?" She stared at me with big eyes,
but secretly behind them was a glance of mischievous.

"Toga, I don't like it when you call me that. Besides, I have other plans." She looked at me then at my paint stuff with a none caring look on her face.

"What else where you going to do then?" She said playfully. Meanwhile, Twice was sitting in the corner of the sofa, glancing at us with a big smile painted on his face.

"O, Tomura, the last time you painted, it looked like it was about to attack us." Twice looked at my face and understood it wasn't the best way to say things like that "Wait, Hold up. I didn't mean it that way."

"It's okay, it was just a joke right?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I was. It was pretty but it looked a bit dark, that's a-."

Then all channels of the TV were switched to one particular Channel, The News. Confused, we all looked at each other and tried to understand why this was happening. Twice and Toga made room for me to sit with them and I dropped myself down onto the brown sofa. After, Twice tried to make another comment, but Toga shushed him before he could and the woman on the TV started to speak.

"Dear civilians, today has been announced that there is something bad coming, no heroes are here to safe us anymore. On the last Friday there was known that a virus had spread, 113 people have died in only 1 day. It wasn't very harmful until it crossed the boarder and is almost everywhere by now. we all know that this will be an pandemic, the people who will read their names in the following list will have access to a bunker build for these kind of outbreaks. The rest will... die. Stay safe."

We all shared nervous looks. The list never stopped, it felt like ages and Twice jumped up from his seat. "I can't believe it we aren't on this fricking list." He walked from side to side, when eventually the walking started to look more like running. Toga on the other hand was still busy trying to read if we were on the list.

Minoru Mineta
Izuku Midoriya
Momo Yaoyorozu
Toru Hagakure
Denki Kaminari
Hanta Sero
Shuichi Iguchi
Jin Bubaigawara
Himiko Toga
Tomura Shigaraki
Katsuki Bakugou
Eijiro Kirishima
Mina Ashido
Rikido Sato
Ochako Uraraka
Tsuyu Asui

"Twice! Tomura! The three of us are on the list!!!" In a blink of an eye, Twice turned around grabbed me by the shoulders, happily shaking me back and forth.

"WE ARE ON THE LIST, I JUST CAN'T BELIE-!"

"Calm down Twice, you don't want Tomura to die as a human cocktail, do we? HAHHAHAH. Sorry I found it pretty funny." I looked at twice then back at Toga.

"I liked it, kinda." Twice agreed to let me go and started to run to his room, probably already packing his stuff.

"Um, Tommy, JIN GET BACK HERE!" Toga looked like she was going to freak out but tried to stay calm. She, again, pointed at the list, it seemed like the list wasn't finished yet.