In The End, All Together

"Tomura listen, I know the two of us didn't start that strong, but the moment you fell asleep on my shoulder in the bus exhausted and the story about that asshaul (get it? Overhaul+asshole) I actually wanted you to be mine. Tomura Shigaraki, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"BOYFRIEND?"

~~~

Everything had changed after the day Dabi declared his love to me. We were together for 2 years now and I never asked for my own house. I live with Dabi and every year we have a tradition of going back to the red tree to have another date. We have shared our passions and respect each other more than ever. The league of Heroes and Villains managed to work together to get a good life out of it, even though we all felt accusations all around us, but otherwise there was no fighting since the beginning of this year.

In between, I continued to work on my hobby, painting.... And then it happened, finally I could share my work with the world, well, the bunker. My paintings hung in the entrance hall and in the garden for everybody to see. I was really proud and Dabi kept having faith in me and even tried to help me. I remember the first time I learned him to paint. After Dabi was done with his workout and came home pretty tensed up from it, I offered him to relax through painting.

~~~

"No, you aren't doing it right."

"Well, how do I have to do it then?"

"Give me your hand" Dabi sighed irritated, I grabbed his hand and placed the paintbrush into Dabi's hand again. "Listen, let my hand guide yours, try to feel the emotions and not what you see." He rolled his eyes in frustration and stared to the blank canvas before us.

"Close your eyes." Antagonistic, he closed his eyes and let mine hand guide his over the blank canvas, forming black lines onto it. The paintbrush glided over the white paper and a beautiful green landscape began to form. He opened his eyes and his pupils lit up at the view.

"We made that?" I nodded leaning onto his shoulder and letting go of his hand.

"See, it isn't that hard." I chuckled and felt Dabi's lips against mine. The passionate kiss felt warm and joyful. Dabi grabbed my neck with his hands, his fingers tangled into my hair and smiled into the kiss.

"If this always is going to end like this, I will do it every minute of the day."

"No, it's not about sexual contact, Dabi! It's about letting your emotions and love form on the white paper."

~~~

"I'M HOME, MOPHEAD!" Yes, he still called me mophead, but I kind of grew a liking towards it.

"Dabi." I jumped on him and he caught me with his arms, making us fall to the ground. We both bursted into laughter and Dabi slapped me onto my chest.

"My hair looked good."

"Sorry." An smirk appeared onto his face and he stood up, reaching out his hand to help me up.

"Get yourself ready, tonight I have something planned."

"Why?"

"I wanted to return an favor I own ya." I looked confused, but understood I shouldn't be asking any further because he wouldn't let anything escape his mouth. He looked at me suspiciously from head to toe and walked out the front door. I went to the bathroom and took a steamy shower. I brushed my teeth and did my gray/blue hair as beautiful as possible. I looked at my watch I got from Dabi and saw it was 8 o'clock. The only thing was, he hadn't said what time the suspicious 'date' was. I sighed nervously and walked out of the bathroom, my heart beating in my chest. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, watching a live broadcast from the outside world.

The forests had turned greener and wild animals roamed the streets, it looked so peaceful without humanity around. Only, nothing was known about the virus, I missed everything if I had to be honest. If this had not happened, Dabi and I might never had happened too, but I still missed Twice, Toga and mine familiar apartment. Toga and Twice suddenly bursted in with the house key in their hand.

"How did you get our house key."

"Can't explain you see. HAHAHAHAHHA, I want to tell him, Twice."

"No, you can't." Twice pushed Toga out of our house and closed the door.

"You're done, buddy?" I nodded restlessly, still laughing at the entrance of Twice and Toga. He grabbed my arm and put his arm around my shoulders and that's how We walked through thousands of small roads and came to a large vault door.

"We can't go outside."

But then the vault door opened and a second door also openend behind it. A third door behind it was pushed open and fresh air blew into our faces. I was afraid of what would happen because of the radiation, but then Dabi showed up out of the outside world in a beautiful black suit and his hair beautiful. He stepped inside and offered his hand to me. Without hesitation I grabbed his hand and he led me outside. We walked outside and I admired the beautifully colored flowers and green grass. Everything was so beautiful and the fresh air was amazing to breath in again. I grabbed Dabi's arm and Dabi walked into a meadow full of red flowers.

there were red trees and red roses everywhere, it looked wonderful and in the center there was a table with a white sheet over it.

It was covered with rose petals and candles. I gasped at the side and Dabi spoke up. "Tomura Shigaraki, we had a hard time, but we fought for this relationship. I love your voice and the words you use to form sentences. I love the stories you tell me and the questions you ask me. And what I love most is your love and how you share it with me. Will you share your whole life with me and marry me?" My eyes grew wide and threw myself onto Dabi.

"YES!!"

~~~
I hope you all loved this, it was a short story. Let me know what you thought about this fic. I really tried to put my heart and soul into it, but it kinda sucked if you ask me 😂❤️✨