Part 1 dear diary

I sat on a chair outside his room. The corridor was white but freaky. The lights where blue and made the interior feel like a hospital in an old scary movie where a murder was made. But the truth is that the reason that I was there where because some kind of a murder. Let me take you a little bit back in time.

-remember your first day in this school?
-Ryan, how can I forget? You remind me every year!
We where waiting for the bus an early June morning. It was just two weeks left of school until summer. I can't wait until we run out of that school and get to go to college next year.
- You know Leslie, even though it was three years ago I remember it like yesterday.
I sat back on the bench and closed my eyes. I love this hot weather where you can dress simple and just run around in the sun.

- I remember that you came in to the bus and pretended to be talking on your phone just so...
- I where talking on my phone!
- oh really, with who?
I started to blush. I mean, Ryan knew exactly what happened. But still I felt embarrassed every time we talked about it, it was a long time ago and everything had changed from my first day in "South lake school" in south California.
- okay, okay! I didn't talk to anyone., but I was thinking about calling my mom!
- I remember just what you whore that day! You had black pants, leather boots, a black leather jacket and a red and blue shirt. Your hair was in a high pony tale and it was darker than now.
- oh my god, I can't believe you remember that! I sat up and looked at him. It was three years ago!
-yeah, I know, but as I said, I remember it like yesterday. He smiled.
I loved his smile. He had green deep eyes and a rat brown hair colour. His cheekbones was big and he was well trained. He was beautiful and perfect, to me.
The bus arrived. Ryan took my hand an ran with me to the bus.
We laughed as we sat down, in the back of the bus.
- hey man! Ryan high-fived his two friends, two seats in front of us.
I just started walking to my friends Jo and Wilma.
- hey Leslie, have you got my papers?
It was Kyle, he was one of Ryan's closest friends and also one of mine.
- yeah, it's in the front pocket of my bag.
- why does she have your papers? Joey asked Kyle, Joey was our other friend.
- We have a test today in English class and she borrowed my notes to study.
- hey, Leslie!

The school day was over. I can't believe that they are giving us so much homework now before school ends! I have to study, like all the time!

" hey Leslie, how are ya? I can't wait until I get to meet you next week, it has been so long."
I got a text from Al, she's my old friend from where I lived before, her name is actually Alison but I've always called her Al.

I answered her and threw my bag on the porch outside my beach house. My dad washed the car and my mom where in the kitchen.
- hi, dad! I'm going to the lake.
- hi sweet, okay, say hello to Ryan for me will ya?!
I ran back to the house and grabbed my bikini and a towel.
I took my black mountain bike and went into the woods. I stopped near the cliffs and changed.
Then I left my bike and walked up a little higher and went out to a place where I always met Ryan. It was a high cliff, maybe seven meter over the water and a smaller lake in under.

- hey Lia, do you always change here down by the cliffs?