☽ | 𝑟𝑢𝑛! 𝑏𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑝 31

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

-the next game is Half Asleep game-yoongi said while looking at each one of us.

[the rules of this game are that the members need to lay down and listen to a children's song and try to memorize it,then they take a nap of 30 minutes,get woken up and try to sing the lyrics of the song.
whoever loses gets the winner team to choose their next airport outfit.]

-does my airport outfit really depend on this?-namjoon said while looking frustrated.
-yeah,now please everyone lay down.-yoongi said while pointing at the floatable puffs behind us.

everyone laid down on their puff while saying how comfortable and soft they are.
everyone settled down and covered themselves with a blanket.

-oh wow jungkook is already asleep-yoongi said while pointing at the boy sleeping next to him.
-jungkookie oppa! wake up~ -i said while throwing at him a pillow i found on the floor.
the pillow landed on his head while he groaned in annoyance.
-yah! let me sleep-he said while death glaring at me.
-no jungkook you still need to listen to the song.-namjoon said while chuckling.
-ok,music please.-yoongi said while looking at the staff behind the camera.
the music started and everyone made weird faces while i was the only one mumbling the lyrics and jamming along to the music since i knew the song.
-oh god i forgot already.-jimin said while letting out a sigh.
-well,goodnight then.-hoseok said while turning on his side and putting on his mask.
we all said goodnight then i put on my mask and fell asleep.

while everyone was fast asleep,i suddenly heard a thump.
i look up to see that jungkook rolled off of his puff.
i noticed that yoongi woke up too and we both started laughing quietly at the boy who is wriggling around on the floor.
we both calmed down and decided to just let him be and go back to sleep.

i was having the best sleep ever when i suddenly heard a loud siren,waking me up from my slumber.
i see yoongi walking around our puffs with a
megaphone in his hand.
i groan in annoyance and then i stretch myself out a bit.
-it's time to get up everyone.-yoongi said while walking around.
he then sees that jungkook is still fast asleep on the floor so he goes over to him and makes the siren go off in his ear.
-what? what?-jin said while looking around confused.
jungkook started wriggling around,while everyone got up and got in line.

i was really sleepy so i hugged taehyung and closed my eyes while he held me.
the first thing that i noticed is that jungkook wasn't in line,but he was still sitting on the floor with his eyes closed.
the first in line was namjoon.
everyone got the first line wrong,and it was now my turn.
i start singing all of the lyrics correctly but then i accidentally said a letter wrong.

i was waiting for my turn while jin was singing,when jungkook got his blanket,covered himself and fell asleep again.
jimin was sitting on the floor while looking into nowhere.
i went over to jungkook and jumped on him.
-wAKE UP~~~ -i said with an annoying squeaky voice on purpose.
jungkook started whining while i took his blanket away from him and made him get up.

it was finally my turn,and i started singing.
i finally made it to the chorus when i missed the background lyrics the kids were singing.
-yah wait,why is it wrong? i got it all correct.-i said while death glaring at yoongi.
-you missed the background lyrics.-he said with a poker face.
-yAH HOW DO THEY EVEN COUNT?! I SANG ALL OF THE LYRICS CORRECTLY.-i said while snapping at him.
-i'm sorry princess but they do count.-he said with an apologetic look on his face.
i go back in line with a frown on my face and my arms crosses,pissed at whoever made those fucking rules.

every member got those lyrics wrong,and i couldn't honestly even remember them.
how the hell am i supposed to know the background lyrics?
it was my turn again and tried my best to remember the lyrics,getting the first one right,but i got the second back ground lyric wrong.
we stayed there for like 10 minutes trying to find the right lyrics,but no one could remember them.
finally yoongi oppa decided to give us some hints,and now i could remember what it was.

i waited for my turn and finally sang the lyrics right.
just when i was about to sing the second part of the chorus namjoon screamed and made me distract.
-yOU RAT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!
i would have finished if it wasn't for you.-i said while yelling at him.
-we've been doing this game for 30 minutes now and i'm getting tired sO I WANT TO FINISH IT.-i said while "slapping" his chest.
he just chuckled and hugged me.
-sorry princess~ -he said while doing an aegyo and making me smile.

we went back in line and finally it was time.
i finally sang all of the lyrics correctly and ended the game.
jungkook,taehyung and namjoon began clapping since our team finally won.
i begin to dance excitedly while smiling.
-so team glasses won.
they will decide what the team kim seokjin will wear as their next airport outfit.-yoongi said while getting beside me.
-well everyone honestly this the most fun and exciting episode of run bts that we've ever done.-yoongi said while putting his arms over my shoulder and jungkook's shoulder.
-thanks everyone for watching! this was-i said while smiling to the camera.
-run bts!~ -we all said while smiling and waving to the camera.

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚