Chapter 16 the last one

You got home with Jimin after the mall and you couldn't believe that Jimin has another wife. After all we have been though.you just tried to forget while you cooked dinner for you and Cheater

Time Skip (Time for drama)

 "So! Jimin i got a text today for your 'wife' today" he looks at you, as you eat dinner "W-what do y-you m-mean?' you know somethings up "here lets text her now shall we?"

You:

How do you know Jimin?"

Unknown:

Well he married me back in high school and never got divorced he is the love of my life

You:

Did he ask you for a divorce?

Unknown:

Yes but i refused, i still love him how do you know Jimin?

"Oh look Jimin your wife still loves you. Can i have your phone please?" you know Jimin would never refuse to give you his phone "You know what look at the time we should go to bed! And Y/n ...you're not bothering me. In fact, I stopped listening to you about 10 minutes ago!" "WHILE YOU WERE BEING MARRIED BEHIND MY BACK, FEEL FREE TO BEND DOWN AND KISS MY ASS JIMIN!" you feel tears starting to form "NO REALLY IT'S ADORABLE WHEN YOU BLAME EVERYONE BUT YOURSELF!" "I'M NOT THE ONE THAT BACKSTABBING HERE, WHEN YOU SAID YOU HAD MY BACK I DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU WOULD KEEP ALL YOUR KNIVES THERE!" you say while a single tear runs down your face "WELL IF WE ARE GOING TO ARGUE I'LL STAY WITH MY OTHER WIFE, MIRI!" Jimin say as he grabs his jacket and gets in the car, you let a colpel more tears lose and run to Jimin's room, you pull out a box that Jimin didn't unpack,its all the photos of you and him, you start to tear them apart until there's nothing left but strips of paper and throw it down the stairs. 

Gosh *Tears* hehe well I have to say those were is good comebacks but I never remember writing them hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not a Bts meme but still true