Sixteen

~Nini Salazar-Roberts~

Nini was laying down on her bed, just staring at the ceiling. Her mind and body filled with joy at the thought of her and Ricky. She had been joyful ever since he left her house which was not to long ago.

"Nina!" She heard a calling from downstairs and frowned. She walked down the steps and saw her moms sitting on the couch with a box. "Yeah?" She asked.

"Well we were looking in the garage and we found some old films of you in middle and elementary school." Dana said. Nini walked over to the small box and looked at some of the films. 

"Nina's first day, Nina's first friend, Nina's first A, Nina's first boyfriend, Nina's fi- wait boyfriend?!" Nini gasped at the sight. She quickly open the small case and took out the CD and put it into the small opening. 

She switched on the TV and immediately a video of a small girl and boy shown talking and hugging pops up. "Isn't tha-" "Yep you and Ricky, it was when you made names for one another and we got really excited so we thought of him as your first boyfriend." Nini's smiled went wide. 

Carol slipped another CD into the opening and a video of young Nini and Ricky was shown. The two were shown on a stage and there was a big banner that read 'Talent show'. "Oh my god." She whispered. 

The two were singing and Nini was playing the piano. "Is this-is this a Liv and Maddie song?" She busted out into laughter and took out her phone to record and send to Ricky. They were singing a song about true love which for their age at the time was still unknown. 

"What crazy kids we were."

⚡️

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8- again!" Carlos shouted in frustration. "Carlos, were dying here." Seb said. "Well you aren't dead yet so continue!" "Okay Carlos, maybe it's time to work on a different scene?" Miss Jenn asked.

"Fine but after we shall continue!" Carlos stepped to the side for Miss Jenn. "Okay we need Troy, Gabriella, and Kelsey!" Miss Jenn said. "Problem, our Kelsey is sick, she wasn't in bio today..." Miss Jenn sighed. 

"We can do the one where Troy climbs onto Gabriella's balcony?" Red asked. "Props aren't ready yet so...just imagine that your already on the balcony, okay Troy?" Ricky just nodded.

"Now begin my Troyella!"

Ricky grabbed his phone out of his pocket and put it against his ear.

"Hello?" Nini said, getting into character. "What you heard the other day, none of that is true. I was sick of my friends riding me about singing with you so I said things I knew would shut them up, I didn't mean any of it." Ricky said, trying not to look over at Nini.

"You sounded pretty convincing to me..." "Listen, the guy you met on vacation is way more me than the guy who said those stupid things!" Nini sighed. "Troy, the whole singing thing is making the school wack, you said so yourself everyone's treating you differently because of it." She said.

"Maybe that's because I don't want to only be the basketball guy anymore. They can't handle it, it's not my problem it's theirs." "Well your dad-" Ricky interrupted. "And it's not about my dad, it's about how I feel and I'm not letting the team down they let me down. So i'm gonna sing, what about you?" He said.

"I don''t know Troy..." "Well you need to say yes because- I brought you som-" The scene was interrupted by Gina barging in the room. "Sorry I'm late, I got locked in the girls bathroom." She said out of breath.

"How'd you get out?" "Bobby pin..." She sat down on a nearby chair.

"Well don't worry I have to go speak to Mr Mazzara about our tech situation anyway, Carlos work on everyone with were all in this together." 

Everyone groaned. "Come on guys were all in this together!"

K Speaks!

/sorry about not posting and sorry about the bad chapter, i'm busy with online school and just finished re-watching Riverdale on Netflix....GO BUGHEAD-season 3 needed more moments tho-/